Author Topic: MEET THE PRESS: Trump certifies himself as a lunatic  (Read 4429 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: MEET THE PRESS: Trump certifies himself as a lunatic
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2016, 05:26:35 pm »
@sinkspur

I like it. Having someone foreign born that immigrates here legally that is speaking up for America is a good thing. MUCH better than someone with a Bahstun or NYC accent that was born here dumping on America.
Absolutely true, where Americans have either forgotten, never learned or taken for granted the freedoms they have and are losing, immigrants have a clearer perspective, many of them having come from countries that didn't allow their citizens to enjoy those freedoms. My parents came from Hungary, bombed out and already being controlled by communists, and they would often shake their heads in sadness at how little so many Americans appreciated or even new Americas history and freedoms.

Wingnut

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2016, 05:38:21 pm »
I guess Ms. Coulter has never heard Melania Trump speak.

My name is Melania. What is problem please? For Inconvenience, Press "1":
Te cauta pe tine nenicule!
I've been waiting for fifteen minutes for someone to pick up.
Melania: You're tenacious like bull. I like.
Please hold.

Wingnut

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2016, 05:40:54 pm »
Love the pic, brings back memories of Ralph Williams "The Lonely Lynwood Ford Dealer"  in the 60's out here in SoCal, but is it fair, I mean do you really think Trump would be that ethical?

LOL! Trump Ethical?     :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2016, 05:52:08 pm »
We are. I'm really worried about my godson who is going into 5th grade. What kind of world are we leaving for him and his children?
I understand your concern. Our culture has changed so much since I was a kid, (born before sputnik) and I look at the grandkids and great-grandkids and the world we will leave them, and see so much technical wonder and yet, our culture has in so many ways degenerated since 1965-66. For all the 'freedom' gained, we sure have lost an incredible amount of Liberty.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2016, 06:15:02 pm »
Again Trump states he will spend millions to try to defeat Conservative Constitutionalist Ted Cruz. He is still apparently unaware that Kasich is term-limited. Trump thinks he did well in this interview when he showed himself as the ignoramus he is.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2016, 06:19:53 pm »
Again Trump states he will spend millions to try to defeat Conservative Constitutionalist Ted Cruz. He is still apparently unaware that Kasich is term-limited. Trump thinks he did well in this interview when he showed himself as the ignoramus he is.

John Kasich???  I thought he was running!!!!!!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 06:20:09 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2016, 07:07:41 pm »
I understand your concern. Our culture has changed so much since I was a kid, (born before sputnik) and I look at the grandkids and great-grandkids and the world we will leave them, and see so much technical wonder and yet, our culture has in so many ways degenerated since 1965-66. For all the 'freedom' gained, we sure have lost an incredible amount of Liberty.

I'm younger than you - I went to college during the Reagan years, but I felt safe like I had something to look forward to. Men still treated women nice for the most part- the guys I knew were broke but they made us feel special. I was never prouder to be an American, and loved our country and everything she stood for. I'm greatful for that. - voting for Reagan.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

geronl

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2016, 07:25:40 pm »
just remove the 's' in https

and it will appear in the post

unless the server needs to save bandwidth

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2016, 07:35:42 pm »
@Wingnut
@GtHawk

Or he would be this guy:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFviKB2gGFc

Well, Reverend Ike is crazy enough and greedy enough, but his scam may be too "deep" for the shallow Donald.

@RAT Patrol

I see Trump as being a slightly more crooked Billy Sol Hargis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA8MSW8NONg
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2016, 08:05:31 pm »
All those big wonderful words and not one mention of Hillary.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2016, 08:09:56 pm »

Trump is the biggest #NeverTrump of all.
3 days after his convention, he continues to try an defeat Republicans.
"Hillary, who's that? It's that evil Cruz, Kasich, and unnamed Republican that I must stop."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:11:30 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2016, 08:50:52 pm »
Trump got 45% of the GOP primary votes. Cruz and Kasich got 39% of the votes. What kind of a moron would think going after those two is a good idea when you are trying to run for President? The only thing I can figure is that  with all the stuff that is coming out about Hillary and the DNC, he is really scared he could win this thing.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

geronl

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2016, 08:54:26 pm »
Trump got 45% of the GOP primary votes. Cruz and Kasich got 39% of the votes. What kind of a moron would think going after those two is a good idea when you are trying to run for President? The only thing I can figure is that  with all the stuff that is coming out about Hillary and the DNC, he is really scared he could win this thing.

lol. I wouldn't doubt it.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2016, 09:07:03 pm »
lol. I wouldn't doubt it.
What's funny is on TOS, posters are accusing the liberal media of making up what Trump said. Evidently, actually watching what Trump says is too hard a task for Trumpers. You just deny he said it and happily go about your life painting a little squirrel down here. (Obscure Bob Ross reference)
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2016, 09:10:40 pm »
@Once-Ler

Sold to the Bush Crime Family in the name of Party Unity. With each step into the abyss,the next step became easier until finally there were no steps left .

First it was Poppy,then Boy Jorge,John McLunatic,Mittens,and finally The Orange Ego. The Republican Party is over. Somebody turn off the lights and throw some dirt over it to reduce the stench.

Above ALL,once a new conservative-based party starts up,DO NOT LET ANY OF THOSE EVIL GLOBALIST BASTARDS EVEN BECOME MEMBERS OF IT.

:silly: The GOP leadership removed all the obstacles to Trump and dropped Jeb.  The Bush family says they ain't voting this year.  Yet you want to blame the Bush's for Trump.  Your conspiracy has some glaring inconsistencies.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2016, 09:11:42 pm »
Entire interview...for your viewing pleasure.  :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
Thank you @mrpotatohead !! Watched this [on HDTV] this morning, and thought the Donald looked even more exaggerated than usual regarding his make-up/tan/burn and the white area around his eyes.

(Have they always been that puffy?) 

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2016, 09:12:01 pm »

As each day goes by and Trump still focuses on defeating Kasich and Cruz in 2020- I think he has inadvertently revealed that he knows he will lose this year and that was the plan all along- to help his good friend Hitlery whom he thinks will make a great President.
Principles matter. Words matter.

geronl

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2016, 09:17:48 pm »
What's funny is on TOS, posters are accusing the liberal media of making up what Trump said. Evidently, actually watching what Trump says is too hard a task for Trumpers.

Or they'll say we are taking it out of context when the leader of a party is threatening violence or threatening to purge and campaign against party members.

Offline livius

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2016, 09:27:01 pm »
This "purge" is very scary and I can't remember any candidate ever being so vindictive and publicly vindictive about it. Nixon had his "enemies list," and obviously the Clintons did, too. But it says a lot about how we have fallen as a country that a presidential candidate can openly announce that he's going to purge his (same party) opponents, and nobody even bats an eye.

geronl

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2016, 09:37:17 pm »
This "purge" is very scary and I can't remember any candidate ever being so vindictive and publicly vindictive about it. Nixon had his "enemies list," and obviously the Clintons did, too. But it says a lot about how we have fallen as a country that a presidential candidate can openly announce that he's going to purge his (same party) opponents, and nobody even bats an eye.

Even Debbie Whatsername had the dignity to resign when they were caught purging Bernie. Trump has no such integrity.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2016, 09:37:20 pm »
:silly: The GOP leadership removed all the obstacles to Trump and dropped Jeb.  The Bush family says they ain't voting this year.  Yet you want to blame the Bush's for Trump.  Your conspiracy has some glaring inconsistencies.

@=Once-Ler

I knew some people would have trouble understanding things like timelines,trends,and setting the stage. Don't worry about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

geronl

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2016, 09:38:39 pm »
@=Once-Ler

I knew some people would have trouble understanding things like timelines,trends,and setting the stage. Don't worry about it.

They made the Bed that Trump is sleeping on.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2016, 09:43:15 pm »
On a few Tweets today. I was told that Trump was just joking, referencing Friday, and then Dismissing the next two times Trump mentions Cruz/Kasich altogether.
He was interviewed by Halperin and Todd since his Rally on Friday, and has now said this 3 times.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2016, 09:50:27 pm »
With each passing day, Trump is showing himself to be completely unserious about the upcoming election.