Author Topic: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....  (Read 17630 times)

Offline WAC

Re: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2016, 07:19:44 pm »
It will be very painful for you when Trump drops out or loses. Each day he makes more unforced errors and continues to attack what is supposed to be his own party.

If that were to occur then so be it....no skin off my nose .....I made the best choice possible for the candidate closest to what I hold significant to my family and my country. ..and did absolutely not a thing to support directly nor indirectly Hillary Clinton.

As for Trump attacking those in the party....well if you can't understand why that is happening then it's too far into this election to explain that now....tipping over tables is in play. should be sufficient.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2016, 07:25:29 pm »
If that were to occur then so be it....no skin off my nose .....I made the best choice possible for the candidate closest to what I hold significant to my family and my country. ..and did absolutely not a thing to support directly nor indirectly Hillary Clinton.

As for Trump attacking those in the party....well if you can't understand why that is happening then it's too far into this election to explain that now....tipping over tables is in play. should be sufficient.

We're too far in to the election for it to continue happening, but by all means, keep attacking.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with wasted money and effort, right?

Offline WAC

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2016, 07:25:31 pm »
Interesting that you bring God into your argument.  This could indeed be a disaster of Biblical proportions.

Either or....it's a matter of trusting Him...as you might know.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2016, 07:27:37 pm »
Trump has aligned himself with the RINOs and put forth a big government liberal agenda while attacking Conservatives. Trump supporters are fine with it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2016, 07:29:09 pm »

Be careful, WAC.  As I'm sure you know, trusting God and taking one's own actions are not necessarily the same thing.  I could just as easily say that our God has elevated DT to this position to show us our own hubris and wishful thinking.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2016, 07:30:05 pm »
Tell us about Hillary Clinton's track record.

Because, that's your choice November 8.

Tell me about Hillary.

We can all imagine an abusive, fascistic Trump Administration or we can predict - with absolute certainty - a  corrupt, abusive and fascistic Hillary Clinton Administration.

I don't "imagine" a fascist Trump admin, I predict one based on Trump'sown words.

He's said that he will take steps to legally "punish" the press when they say things about him that he doesn't like. He enthusiastically supports Kelo. He says that he will use the force of the Federal government to somehow punish private businesses that offshore. He keeps talking about higher tariffs. He continues to battle with members of the GOP who don't fawn all over him. He hinted at a deeper Federal involvement in State law enforcement and judicial system. He supports the idea of Federal management of our health care system.

He promotes a bigger, more intrusive Federal government with every sentence he utters.

He doesn't want to free Americans from an overwhelmingly intrusive Federal government. He just wants to manage that overwhelmingly intrusive government better by getting "great deals", and then grow it some more.

Does it really matter which authoritarian government label you surrender your rights to?

I don't think there's a lick of difference between the two, with the possible exception of Party affiliation, and in Trump's case, even that is arguably questionable.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline WAC

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2016, 07:33:24 pm »
We being Hillary supporters supposes that we would otherwise vote for Trump if all ballots allowed only one or the other as opposed to abstaining. It's really a silly argument, but other than disagreeing with the statement I don't necessarily have a problem with it being said.  I see it for what it is, a desperate attempt to insult us.  I think it's funny that y'all haven't figured out that it doesn't bother us.

It's not about desperation, for it is true with or without certain voters the game moves forward, there will be a vote and one will be the winner.  'All' will have a President regardless if they vote refrain from voting or voting for another.

However there is nothing "silly" nor "funny" about the seriousness of what's at stake in this election.....including those who say they aren't bothered.

Offline WAC

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2016, 07:40:22 pm »
Be careful, WAC.  As I'm sure you know, trusting God and taking one's own actions are not necessarily the same thing.  I could just as easily say that our God has elevated DT to this position to show us our own hubris and wishful thinking.

However you choose to think through this is of course your choice.....but I do not have to 'be careful' at this juncture as  the work required  in coming to this decision was painstakenly completed as is necessary to arrive at a conclusion.

Offline WAC

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2016, 07:42:22 pm »
We're too far in to the election for it to continue happening, but by all means, keep attacking.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with wasted money and effort, right?

There's far more at stake here than money and effort.....

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2016, 07:48:30 pm »
No ...that is not my problem...it's a problem for those throwing in the towel and refusing to see the ultimate reality of the very fact this is a bilateral race every citizen has to determine if they are going to be part of or not. .It's that simple and that clear...

If you want to refrain from participating with the choices we've been given...you can do that...but don't expect that I will respect  that choice while you or others  slam and degrade the representative we do have who is  representing our Party.

If you didn't want to support the Republican Party then you should have opted for a third party of your choosing a long while back, especially since you know how this is played as a two party system of which one or the other wins.

I had my own battles letting go of my choice candidate and seeing reality for what it is rather than what I wanted it to be....to determine why I vote and why it is significant to me. ......I began this race trusting in the God I serve and I will continue to do so as it is he who raises up leaders according to his purposes and plans.....and since Trumps come this far under every conceivable obstacle in his path, and I will add far greater than Cruz had opposing him,  as the official Candidate for the party we have then I will accept him as the the man of the hour God's selected for the job he wants to do.....

Remember it was the Israelites who thought they knew who was best suited to slay Goliath.....God had another in mind.

Trump as Moses. 

I don't think God had a thing to do with 14 million saps thinking Trump was going to make their lives better.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2016, 07:49:29 pm »
I don't "imagine" a fascist Trump admin, I predict one based on Trump'sown words.

He's said that he will take steps to legally "punish" the press when they say things about him that he doesn't like. He enthusiastically supports Kelo. He says that he will use the force of the Federal government to somehow punish private businesses that offshore. He keeps talking about higher tariffs. He continues to battle with members of the GOP who don't fawn all over him. He hinted at a deeper Federal involvement in State law enforcement and judicial system. He supports the idea of Federal management of our health care system.

He promotes a bigger, more intrusive Federal government with every sentence he utters.

He doesn't want to free Americans from an overwhelmingly intrusive Federal government. He just wants to manage that overwhelmingly intrusive government better by getting "great deals", and then grow it some more.

Does it really matter which authoritarian government label you surrender your rights to?

I don't think there's a lick of difference between the two, with the possible exception of Party affiliation, and in Trump's case, even that is arguably questionable.

The significant difference is the Trump is unprincipled AND undisciplined.  HRC is very disciplined.  She is capable of doing more damage.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2016, 07:49:38 pm »
Reason #11: Trump supporters actually believe this bullcrap and will be a loyal army of zombies, ready to intimidate, rough-up, and destroy anyone who speaks out against the (D)onald, thus ensuring consensus through elimination.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2016, 07:54:19 pm »

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WAC

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2016, 07:55:09 pm »
Trump has aligned himself with the RINOs and put forth a big government liberal agenda while attacking Conservatives. Trump supporters are fine with it.

Trump is doing what all politicians do in a run for office.....they swing from side to side in order to gain voters for their win. As for attacking Conservatives.....well I don't know where you get your news regarding that, but I choose to put more weight in what the leaders of the Evangelical Community had to say after meeting with Trump, and this on more than one occasion then I would any report by a news agency or pundits pushing their own agendas.

I do not agree Trump is for big government... he has said there's a need for eliminating much of the government spending and fraud......he has spoken clearly about our debt and the need to address this head on....understanding that no matter which direction he takes any programs etc. he cuts the whiners will indeed whine.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2016, 08:01:28 pm »
Trump is doing what all politicians do in a run for office.....they swing from side to side in order to gain voters for their win. As for attacking Conservatives.....well I don't know where you get your news regarding that, but I choose to put more weight in what the leaders of the Evangelical Community had to say after meeting with Trump, and this on more than one occasion then I would any report by a news agency or pundits pushing their own agendas.

I do not agree Trump is for big government... he has said there's a need for eliminating much of the government spending and fraud......he has spoken clearly about our debt and the need to address this head on....understanding that no matter which direction he takes any programs etc. he cuts the whiners will indeed whine.

That's the Liberals big tent strategy.

No..not all politicians do that. Reagan certainly didn't. Cruz wouldn't have.

Its funny that you keep repeating the same tired talking points but like the rest of thr Trump supporters here you can't givr one single shred of solid proof from anything Trump has said or done to back up your own propaganda.  To include that hes not pro big government.

The trade war he wants to start and his desire to move to single payer healthcare automatically dictates bigger more intrusive government.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline WAC

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2016, 08:03:26 pm »
The significant difference is the Trump is unprincipled AND undisciplined.  HRC is very disciplined.  She is capable of doing more damage.

I don't think Trump is unprincipled nor undisciplined....though he certainly has his own ideas of what these are different than some might imagine he should have. His unpredictability is an asset in the political climate of Washington, and yes even on the International Stage.

Hillary is dangerous because she and Bill have been working both domestically and Internationally setting the stage for her agenda to be ramrodded through these past 8+ years and ready to go......and she has promised to do just that by executive order "a lot more than Obama", as she stated she would use .

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2016, 08:05:54 pm »

Trump's lunatic rant on Friday and his appearance on Meet the Press is where I get my information about Trump attacking Conservatives- from lyin' Don's own out-of -control mouth.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WAC

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2016, 08:08:48 pm »
Reason #11: Trump supporters actually believe this bullcrap and will be a loyal army of zombies, ready to intimidate, rough-up, and destroy anyone who speaks out against the (D)onald, thus ensuring consensus through elimination.

Most Trump supporters are aware of Trumps  on stage style and approach....that does not mean he is that off stage...and he's not.  But I have no problem with his style if it takes out those who threaten this country within and without.....in fact this is long past needed in order to uproot the stench of the sewer....and the corruption.

Furthermore...ever since Obama took office and even before, all we've heard is people complaining politicians weren't fighting the fights they could have won...and they weren't because there were no leaders to lead the charge.  Well..............................

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2016, 08:09:29 pm »
I don't think Trump is unprincipled nor undisciplined....though he certainly has his own ideas of what these are different than some might imagine he should have. His unpredictability is an asset in the political climate of Washington, and yes even on the International Stage.

Hillary is dangerous because she and Bill have been working both domestically and Internationally setting the stage for her agenda to be ramrodded through these past 8+ years and ready to go......and she has promised to do just that by executive order "a lot more than Obama", as she stated she would use .

One little correction:  you don't feel that Trump is unprincipled and undisciplined, because the evidence clearly points to him being both.  You have to reject clear evidence to make that claim, hence that is a feeling decision rather than a thinking decision.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:10:01 pm by Sanguine »

Offline WAC

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2016, 08:10:13 pm »

Trump's lunatic rant on Friday and his appearance on Meet the Press is where I get my information about Trump attacking Conservatives- from lyin' Don's own out-of -control mouth.

I heard him...I agree with most of what he says.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2016, 08:11:56 pm »
Most Trump supporters are aware of Trumps  on stage style and approach....that does not mean he is that off stage...and he's not. But I have no problem with his style if it takes out those who threaten this country within and without.....in fact this is long past needed in order to uproot the stench of the sewer....and the corruption.

Furthermore...ever since Obama took office and even before, all we've heard is people complaining politicians weren't fighting the fights they could have won...and they weren't because there were no leaders to lead the charge.  Well..............................

And, you know this how?   :huh?:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2016, 08:12:09 pm »
No.  Maybe not.  But I'm pretty sure that whatever he thinks "American exceptionalism" means....he thinks it has something to do with the Trump name being connected to it.
Coming soon "The Trump Gardens White House", "The Trump Monument of Washington", I can't wait to see the rebrandings by Trump, he will make obama look like a piker with his ego.

Silver Pines

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2016, 08:12:27 pm »

@WAC

I do trust Him, which is why I won't be voting for Trump out of sheer panic.  We Christians are great at quoting Scripture and talking the talk.  But when things really get hard and the time comes to step out in faith or react from fear, we cave.  Many of us are trying as hard as we can to convince ourselves that God is all right with us putting our support behind a man who said he wouldn't end partial-birth abortion; who got up on a stage and waved a Bible and claimed Jesus, all the while knowing it was a lie.  The man is a vengeful pathological liar and a serial adulterer, and all of that is only skimming the surface.

But we're going to duck into the voting booth, hoping God isn't watching, and put aside all that holy talk long enough to pull the lever....then sneak back out and start telling God we're sorry, and we DO believe what He says and we DO trust Him, BUT...we were just so scared.

Nope, not having it.  I fear God more than I fear Hillary Clinton.

Silver Pines

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2016, 08:13:22 pm »

@WAC

No, you don't.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:13:47 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2016, 08:16:31 pm »

Then you just proved your knowledge of politics is as shallow and uninformed as the Orange thug you support.

You agree with the ramblings of a Liberal Democrat.