Author Topic: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....  (Read 17631 times)

Offline WAC

Re: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....
« Reply #325 on: July 27, 2016, 10:00:29 pm »
  You stated..."I will only vote for conservatives who will walk away from the party if it does not account for our views in whatever they do."....

Well then you have decided haven't you........ But then the question for "Conservatives"  is of course which 'standard' of 'view' does one determine is "thee" standard , and which Conservative brand sets that standard.

Offline WAC

« Reply #326 on: July 27, 2016, 10:04:41 pm »
I can name one thing that Trump purposed that will make America better........

His 10 step Program for the VA Vets. Which I recently sent to my son who works at a level of responsibility within  the VA leadership.. It's a thumbs up!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #327 on: July 27, 2016, 10:09:05 pm »
I can name one thing that Trump purposed that will make America better........

His 10 step Program for the VA Vets. Which I recently sent to my son who works at a level of responsibility within  the VA leadership.. It's a thumbs up!

As someone who will utilize the VA..how exactly does Trump's alleged plan...of which this is the first I'm hearing of it...make America better?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WAC

« Reply #328 on: July 27, 2016, 10:14:31 pm »
Three years ago Trump wrote an editorial in which he stated that we must become a world without borders and embrace global unity.

He wasn't running for President then, nor have access to information he now does.  Furthermore I think if you look closer or just listen closer to what he says you will find that Trump, as he has said, isn't interested in defending 'any' system that for decades has served the interest of political parties nationally or otherwise at the expense of the American people. Further stating..." On every major issue affecting this country, the people are right and the governing elite are wrong. The elites are wrong on taxes, on the size of government, on trade, on immigration, on foreign policy."

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #329 on: July 27, 2016, 10:17:21 pm »
As someone who will utilize the VA..how exactly does Trump's alleged plan...of which this is the first I'm hearing of it...make America better?

Here it is....  Number 1 already calls for an expansion of the federal govt.  The rest do as well...

1. I will appoint a Secretary of Veterans Affairs who will make it his or her personal mission to clean up the VA. The Secretary’s sole mandate will be to serve our Veterans – not bureaucrats, not politicians, but Veterans. Amazingly, President Obama’s VA Secretary recently downplayed concerns about waiting times by saying that people also wait in line at Disneyland.

2. I am going to use every lawful authority to remove and discipline federal employees or managers who fail our Veterans or breach the public trust.

3. I am going to ask Congress to pass legislation that ensures the Secretary of Veterans Affairs has the authority to remove or discipline any employee who risks the health, safety or well-being of any Veteran.

4. I am going to appoint a commission to investigate all the wrongdoing at the VA and then present those findings to Congress as the basis for bold legislative reform.

5. I am going to make sure the honest and dedicated people in the VA have their jobs protected, and are put in line for promotions.

6. I will create a private White House Hotline – that is answered by a real person 24 hours a day – to ensure that no valid complaint about VA wrongdoing falls through the cracks. I will instruct my staff that if a valid complaint is not addressed that the issue be brought directly to me, and I will pick up the phone and fix it myself, if need be. That’s a promise.

7. We are going to stop giving bonuses to people for wasting money, and start giving bonuses to people for improving service, saving lives and cutting waste. If an employee finds a smart way to save a large amount of money that also creates better outcomes for our Veterans, then a small, responsible portion of the money saved will be given as a one-time bonus and the rest will be returned to taxpayers.

8. We are going to reform our visa programs to ensure American Veterans are in the front, not back, of the line.

9. We are going to increase the number of mental health care professionals, and increase outreach to Veterans outside of the system.

10. We are going to ensure every Veteran in America has the choice to seek care at the VA, or to seek private medical care paid for by our government. Never again will we allow a Veteran to suffer or die waiting for the care they so richly deserve.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2016, 10:17:43 pm »
  You stated..."I will only vote for conservatives who will walk away from the party if it does not account for our views in whatever they do."....

Well then you have decided haven't you........ But then the question for "Conservatives"  is of course which 'standard' of 'view' does one determine is "thee" standard , and which Conservative brand sets that standard.
We could start with the Consitution.

Which means people who no respect for the bill of rights aren't conservative. It's an old, but a good standard. Freedom, liberty; that's what makes America the greatest nation in history.

So I question people who say things like:

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet, We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people." -Donald Trump 2015

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun" -Donald Trump 2000
"President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut." -Donald Trump 2016
"I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns." -Donald Trump 2016

That's just the first two amendments.

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2016, 10:19:09 pm »
Here it is....  Number 1 already calls for an expansion of the federal govt.  The rest do as well...

1. I will appoint a Secretary of Veterans Affairs who will make it his or her personal mission to clean up the VA. The Secretary’s sole mandate will be to serve our Veterans – not bureaucrats, not politicians, but Veterans. Amazingly, President Obama’s VA Secretary recently downplayed concerns about waiting times by saying that people also wait in line at Disneyland.

2. I am going to use every lawful authority to remove and discipline federal employees or managers who fail our Veterans or breach the public trust.

3. I am going to ask Congress to pass legislation that ensures the Secretary of Veterans Affairs has the authority to remove or discipline any employee who risks the health, safety or well-being of any Veteran.

4. I am going to appoint a commission to investigate all the wrongdoing at the VA and then present those findings to Congress as the basis for bold legislative reform.

5. I am going to make sure the honest and dedicated people in the VA have their jobs protected, and are put in line for promotions.

6. I will create a private White House Hotline – that is answered by a real person 24 hours a day – to ensure that no valid complaint about VA wrongdoing falls through the cracks. I will instruct my staff that if a valid complaint is not addressed that the issue be brought directly to me, and I will pick up the phone and fix it myself, if need be. That’s a promise.

7. We are going to stop giving bonuses to people for wasting money, and start giving bonuses to people for improving service, saving lives and cutting waste. If an employee finds a smart way to save a large amount of money that also creates better outcomes for our Veterans, then a small, responsible portion of the money saved will be given as a one-time bonus and the rest will be returned to taxpayers.

8. We are going to reform our visa programs to ensure American Veterans are in the front, not back, of the line.

9. We are going to increase the number of mental health care professionals, and increase outreach to Veterans outside of the system.

10. We are going to ensure every Veteran in America has the choice to seek care at the VA, or to seek private medical care paid for by our government. Never again will we allow a Veteran to suffer or die waiting for the care they so richly deserve.
Wow! I always knew the government could fix everything if we put the right people in charge. If only we had a King then we could have real change. /sarc
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline WAC

« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2016, 10:24:13 pm »
Some of us will be part of the political process to make a better future America, while some will not.

I laughed like crazy when I saw this today......

Offline WAC

« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2016, 10:32:18 pm »
We could start with the Consitution.
Which means people who no respect for the bill of rights aren't conservative. It's an old, but a good standard. Freedom, liberty; that's what makes America the greatest nation in history.

So I question people who say things like:

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet, We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people." -Donald Trump 2015

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun" -Donald Trump 2000
"President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut." -Donald Trump 2016
"I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns." -Donald Trump 2016

That's just the first two amendments.

Yes of course the Constitution....which I will add is not reserved for  just Conservatives  but for all Americans regardless of their affiliations to party and otherwise. So that's not exclusive to Conservatives alone.

As for Trumps positions you mentioned...I think he made it clear he understands that the safety of this nations peoples is his first responsibility as President, further he was speaking in regard to Isis and potential terrorists in this country, .... I agree with him.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2016, 10:39:35 pm »
Yes of course the Constitution....which I will add is not reserved for  just Conservatives  but for all Americans regardless of their affiliations to party and otherwise. So that's not exclusive to Conservatives alone.

As for Trumps positions you mentioned...I think he made it clear he understands that the safety of this nations peoples is his first responsibility as President, further he was speaking in regard to Isis and potential terrorists in this country, .... I agree with him.
Hang safety!

Is life so dear or peace so sweet to be purchased at the price of chains and slaver? Forbid it almight God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me give me liberty or give me death!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 10:46:20 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »

Offline WAC

« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2016, 10:52:37 pm »
I picked up the forms to change my party affiliation from Republican (for 35+ years) to independent from the county office today. I also picked additional forms up for family members.

Very interesting since Trumps rise after Convention was seen as 'coming from the Independents'......

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2016, 10:53:08 pm »

People willing to trade freedom for safety deserve neither.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline WAC

« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2016, 10:54:16 pm »
Hang safety!
Is life so dear or peace so sweet to be purchased at the price of chains and slaver? Forbid it almight God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me give me liberty or give me death!

:amen:

Offline WAC

« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2016, 11:03:10 pm »
People willing to trade freedom for safety deserve neither.

When we're 'at war' with Isis Terrorists 'in this country' I expect our President to keep my family and this countries Citizens as safe as possible...and if that includes shutting down their Internet sites, which they utilize to communicate between one another...then so be it...if it will save the life of even one individual here.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #339 on: July 27, 2016, 11:14:35 pm »
Wow! I always knew the government could fix everything if we put the right people in charge. If only we had a King then we could have real change. /sarc

That's been the cry of the neo-Marxists since the Soviet Union fell.

"If only the RIGHT PEOPLE had been in CHARGE!"

"If only they'd had the kind of money that America has access to, it would have WORKED!!"

What they don't realize, and most conservatives as well...the genius of the Constitution is not what it allows great leaders to do.  Or makes it difficult for them to do.

It is how it insures that the Republic and the Nation, and its citizens, SURVIVE BAD leadership.  Of which we have had plenty, over the centuries.  Everyone from Andrew Jackson to Andrew Johnson to Warren Harding to Wilson and Roosevelt.  Through Nixon, Carter and Bubba.

Now, however, the firewalls seem to have been breached.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #340 on: July 27, 2016, 11:16:29 pm »
When we're 'at war' with Isis Terrorists 'in this country' I expect our President to keep my family and this countries Citizens as safe as possible...and if that includes shutting down their Internet sites, which they utilize to communicate between one another...then so be it...if it will save the life of even one individual here.

The same kind of thinking led to the internment ot millions of Japanese Americans during WWII.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #341 on: July 27, 2016, 11:21:29 pm »

Right, so let's invite Putin and the Russians to hack the Democrat Party to get and release e-mails, it's all a big fat joke -laughable - and when they take Trump seriously and hack the DNC per the 'invitation' what is to stop them or the Chinese or the NORKS from hacking the GOP, the CIA, the IRS and release every bit of private info to identity thieves and so forth as possible??  After all, they an say Trump invited them to do so.  They didn't get his 'humor'.

Trump is a disgrace in a clown suit with a bad toupee.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #342 on: July 27, 2016, 11:34:09 pm »
You don't throw citizen's God given rights in the trash can. The government doesn't have the right to do a lot of things that might save "just one life."

Why don't we govern cars to go no faster than 20 miles an hour, after all if it saves just one life it wouldn’t it be worth it?
Dr. Walter E. Williams explains this wonderfully: http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2011/05/25/common_sense_versus_nonsense

Are you in favor of gun control surely that could save the life of even one individual. The "one life" test is usually put forth be liberals looking for an excuse to trample freedoms. Defend tyranny if you wish, but surely you can come up with something better than the "one life” test.

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #343 on: July 28, 2016, 12:12:50 am »

Then you are, quite frankly, an idiot.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #344 on: July 28, 2016, 01:27:59 am »
Then you are, quite frankly, an idiot.

100% USDA Choice!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #345 on: July 28, 2016, 01:37:43 am »

# 1 Reason..... trump starts a nuclear war and gets all democrat/progressive cities nuked...

... Makes America Great Again.

I'd take a few Rad's for that .
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #346 on: July 28, 2016, 01:52:35 am »

While he's at it, maybe we can get him to make the trains run on time.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #347 on: July 28, 2016, 01:56:51 am »

# 1 Reason..... trump starts a nuclear war and gets all democrat/progressive cities nuked...

... Makes America Great Again.

I'd take a few Rad's for that .

Actually, he views Republicans, conservatives, as greater enemies.

He's piling on Cruz, two months after Cruz quit.

He's NOT piling on Billary.  And he's going all Trotsky to Bernie's Lenin.

We see where his instincts lie.

Republican voters were duped.