Author Topic: ‘The RNC is VIOLATING its OWN RULES!’ – Cuccinelli BLASTS GOP for disenfranchising opposition  (Read 326 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
‘The RNC is VIOLATING its OWN RULES!’ – Cuccinelli BLASTS GOP for disenfranchising opposition

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/the-rnc-is-violating-its-own-rules-cuccinelli-blasts-gop-for-disenfranchising-opposition/#ixzz4FFGvR22g

Posted by SooperMexican on Jul 18, 2016 at 5:38 PM

This was a really great discussion between Ken Cuccinelli and Jake Tapper about just what happened and why the effort wasn’t necessarily anti-Trump, just pro-decentralization of power.

Here’s the first part:

exc - vids at source.

------

I am still unclear on what went down in that rules fight. Heard this morning on Breitbart News Saturday (XM125) a claim that Mike Lee reneged on a deal. Cuccinelli says that Prebius did. Truth is somewhere. Cooch claims that it was a rerun of what was done to Rand Paul in 2012 as far as the steamrolling tactic by the RNC.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In one swoop, Trump has turned the GOP in an American version of UK Labour party.

We all know what needs to happen next don't we?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.