Author Topic: See Which Moment From Trump's Speech This Focus Group REALLY Liked  (Read 163 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

See Which Moment From Trump's Speech This Focus Group REALLY Liked
Fox News Insider, July 22, 1026

Frank Luntz said there was one moment from Donald Trump's convention speech that truly stood out, that his focus group rated higher than anything that preceded it in the past four days.

That was when Trump talked about Hillary Clinton and corruption, specifically in regard to her emails.

"Republicans, Independents and Democrats dialed it through the roof," Luntz said.

Said one panelist who entered the RNC "Never Trump":"I'm 39 years old. That was the best speech by a presidential candidate I've heard in my entire life. And I don't say that lightly, 'cause I've heard them all."

Another panelist who came in supporting Bernie Sanders is now going Trump. He said: "I feel patriotism. I feel completely safe. I feel there is love of country, and with a leader like Donald Trump who believes in the people, the chaos in this country will turn to unity."

Read more:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/22/which-moment-trumps-speech-did-luntzs-focus-group-love-most

Offline sinkspur

Luntz cherry-picks his focus groups, so there was likely no one in it who entered supporting Trump and now won't.

What you witness with Luntz's focus groups is a reality show. No matter how skilfully it is conducted, the participants know they and their opinions are going to be exposed to the public and no one, other than Donald Trump, want's to beclown themselves before millions of people.

Is Frank Luntz the Trump University of focus groups?

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/04/frank-luntz-trump-university-focus-groups/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:36:45 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.