Author Topic: You have to read Trump’s bananas attack on Ted Cruz for yourself  (Read 7950 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: You have to read Trump’s bananas attack on Ted Cruz for yourself
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2016, 07:36:45 pm »
To naive me, the sequence of congratulating Mr. Trump on being the party's nominee followed by the affirmation that he wanted to see the principles of that party he was representing prevail in November was just about as clear a statement of support as anyone could expect.  Granted, being a native Texan, I sometime have difficulty understanding the motivation of anyone north of the Red River, but to take offense at this statement is more than bizarre.

He didn't kiss the damn Orange King's Ring.

It was an orchestrated political hot piece worthy of Kabuki Theater of WWE.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2016, 07:43:29 pm »
To naive me, the sequence of congratulating Mr. Trump on being the party's nominee followed by the affirmation that he wanted to see the principles of that party he was representing prevail in November was just about as clear a statement of support as anyone could expect.  Granted, being a native Texan, I sometime have difficulty understanding the motivation of anyone north of the Red River, but to take offense at this statement is more than bizarre.

He gave a speech about the future of the country, conservatism and the constitution and said nothing about himself.

This is what the Trumpquats are calling "selfish". lol

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2016, 07:43:42 pm »

Just as Cruz's main point was provocative only to those who have already been convicted by their own conscience, so this opening point is provocative only to those who recognize that their vote for Trump will violate the principles of the Republican party.  I find it interesting that Trump himself was one of the first to attempt using this against Cruz.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2016, 07:49:02 pm »
Just as Cruz's main point was provocative only to those who have already been convicted by their own conscience, so this opening point is provocative only to those who recognize that their vote for Trump will violate the principles of the Republican party.  I find it interesting that Trump himself was one of the first to attempt using this against Cruz.

It was one thing for Trump to smear Cruz with lies during the primaries.

It is entirely another matter to so obviously lie and smear a man who no longer is an opponent.

Even the Trump fanbois must deep down inside suspect there is another agenda at work here.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2016, 07:56:45 pm »
Just as Cruz's main point was provocative only to those who have already been convicted by their own conscience, so this opening point is provocative only to those who recognize that their vote for Trump will violate the principles of the Republican party.

Ahem….. the Republican Party officially discarded any principles that were Conservative last week.

They are now a party of Homosexual rights, reproductive rights, women's rights, and bigger government they say they can run more efficiently.

As it has been said - the GOP is now "Trump's Party" but with the rules changes it is actually the Rience Priebus/Dol/McConnell Establishment's party.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2016, 08:29:18 pm »
It was one thing for Trump to smear Cruz with lies during the primaries.

It is entirely another matter to so obviously lie and smear a man who no longer is an opponent.

Even the Trump fanbois must deep down inside suspect there is another agenda at work here.

I don't know if they do or not, Skeeter.  The DT phenomenon is an emotion-based one; not a thinking one. 

HonestJohn

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2016, 09:05:36 pm »
Irrelevant to the fight before us.  Our enemy is Hillary Clinton.   :shrug:

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Trump's words are irrelevant?

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2016, 10:01:19 pm »
I don't know if they do or not, Skeeter.  The DT phenomenon is an emotion-based one; not a thinking one.

Correct. As is the whole special snowflake phenomenon, the legions of the offended, etc. All about feelings and emotions. And the expectation that their feelings will be validated and anger when that doesn't happen.  Reason, logic, research, fact, reality are not part of the process.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:27:04 am by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

geronl

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2016, 10:05:43 pm »
Correct. As is the whole special snowflake phenomenon, the legions of the offended, etc. All about feelings and emotions. And the expectation that their feelings will be validated and anger when that doesn't hsppen.  Reason, logic, research, fact, reality are not part of the process.

Then Trumpflakes are simply a different flavor of snow

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2016, 10:10:32 pm »
Then Trumpflakes are simply a different flavor of snow

Yellow snow???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2016, 10:12:54 pm »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Fantom

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2016, 10:39:42 pm »

I put this together this awhile back..haven't shared it here yet. If any of you are familiar with Farscape..... there is a more rational version of trump on it.... Dominar Rygel XVI .

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:40:03 pm by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2016, 10:41:32 pm »

Trump's words are irrelevant?

Bazinga!   :beer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline jedidah

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2016, 10:59:29 pm »
I have a hard time coming up with any rational explanation for what is being displayed.  I have a hard time believing that anyone would be willing to make such a huge ass of themselves. 

I have a harder time understanding how so many people would willingly and enthusiastically vote for that ass.

A hoodwinked population endangers all of us.  Not the first time it's happened in history.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2016, 11:07:11 pm »
The term is "insanity."

A clinical psychologist would suspect schizophrenia; but further testing would be needed.

Nonetheless, it's OBVIOUSLY evident the man is unfit for the office.  We have suspected it.  We also suspected he would prove, one way or the other, his fitness.

Here it is.

Trump is not schizophrenic, an Axis I  diagnosis. He is a poisonous narcissist, an Axis II diagnosis. There are no medications for this disorder. It takes insight to see the one has a personality disorder.  Trump has none and will never get any since he surrounds himself with enablers and sycophants. Even is he were to seek therapy, he is 70, and doesn't have enough years left to undo his skewed world-view. He is vindictive and carries grudges for years. He is unfit for any government office.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2016, 12:26:08 am »
I put this together this awhile back..haven't shared it here yet. If any of you are familiar with Farscape..... there is a more rational version of trump on it.... Dominar Rygel XVI .

I'm a Farscape fan and congratulate you on a perfect pictorial analogy.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2016, 12:44:58 am »
I'm a Farscape fan and congratulate you on a perfect pictorial analogy.

Thanks, I know it is crude, but I am working with a crude instrument..the free version of Jing.. a screen capture software.

Anyways, I was struck how similar they are...... art  imitating reality... or vise a versa in this case.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2016, 01:58:18 am »
I watched this yesterday morning and his disorganized mind was on full display. I didn't think the sheer insanity of his Trumpfit would come across in the transcript- but it does! The loose associations and flight of ideas are indicative of a very disturbed mind. Trump is a vindictive and hate-filled man who brooks no opposition. He will make Nixon and his enemies list look like a kindergarten party.

His focus on destroying Conservatives rather than his supposed opponent show that he intends to help Hiltery win. What a giant scam on the GOP.

Great post austingirl!

yuuuuuge scam on GOP

All of his kids speaking of what a great guy he is.  Great must be in the eye of the beholder because he is looking vindictive and hateful. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2016, 02:04:23 am »
Great post austingirl!

yuuuuuge scam on GOP

All of his kids speaking of what a great guy he is.  Great must be in the eye of the beholder because he is looking vindictive and hateful.

Featuring his children so prominently is disturbing. He is trying to set up a political dynasty like the Kennedys and Bushes, the last thing we need. It is ridiculous how his supporters are calling for the spawn to be put in positions of power or to run for office. Of course Hitlery will be showcasing Chelsea next week. Can't stand it from either wing of the Uniparty.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2016, 02:14:12 am »
Mr. Trump is a political genius and I am absolutely certain that in the election on November 8, 2016 he will soundly defeat Senator Ted Cruz for the republican nomination.  I can't understand what all this emphasis on Sec. Clinton is all about. /s

Confused
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2016, 02:17:55 am »
Featuring his children so prominently is disturbing. He is trying to set up a political dynasty like the Kennedys and Bushes, the last thing we need. It is ridiculous how his supporters are calling for the spawn to be put in positions of power or to run for office. Of course Hitlery will be showcasing Chelsea next week. Can't stand it from either wing of the Uniparty.

I agree.  When Erik started talking about Ivanka being VP I was thinking this isn't Iraq.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2016, 02:05:39 am »
Yellow snow???

Orange snow.

Same coloration base, though...just that Donnie does it his own way.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2016, 02:09:41 am »

You seem to have training here, but I suspect there's elements of insanity over and above his crippling narcissism.  He's obsessed with himself, his money, and those he perceives as enemies; but beyond that he has NO grasp of what is appropriate.  NONE.

I don't think it's lack of learning here - I think it's deeper; that he doesn't even know where he is or why what he's doing is completely wrong.

Just as with insane emperors of the past. 

Right now we need God's help...strike this man dead, and without any Tea Party member's involvement...