Author Topic: “I never thought I’d say these words, but Ted Cruz was right...in this election, do the right thing and vote your conscience.” —Hillary  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Mechanicos

“I never thought I’d say these words, but Ted Cruz was right...in this election, do the right thing and vote your conscience.” —Hillary

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/756607664763834368

"Clinton/Cruz 2020"
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline SirLinksALot

If Hillary thinks she's going to get our vote, she's dreaming.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline SirLinksALot

And oh, if you are insinuating that you can tie Ted Cruz to Hillary just because she borrowed his phrase, then maybe a dirty trickster can tie Trump to KKK guy, David Duke.

David Duke  ‎@DrDavidDuke 

Great Trump Speech, America First! Stop Wars! Defeat the Corrupt elites! Protect our Borders!, Fair Trade! Couldn't have said it better!

11:46 PM - 21 Jul 2016

1,761 1,761 Retweets

1,056 1,056 likes

David Duke for Trump Press Secretary !! ( how does that sound?)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Amazing how such a phrase is treated by supposed 'Conservatives" as a horrifying proof that doing so is the absolutely worse thing you can do for the Constitution and individual liberty.

Even if Hillary wants to attribute the quote for herself.

Voting our conscience means voting for Castle, or writing in the true Conservative of your choice and eschewing the Mao Pantsuit and her Il Douche Trojan Stalking Horse running in the GOP.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And oh, if you are insinuating that you can tie Ted Cruz to Hillary just because she borrowed his phrase, then maybe a dirty trickster can tie Trump to KKK guy, David Duke.

David Duke for Trump Press Secretary !! ( how does that sound?)

The Trump Militant won't get it.

or they will be offended and report your post to the mods to get it deleted.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

Its more then a little disturbing how much the anti-Trump content of this site is now mirroring http://republicansagainsttrump.com/ - a known Hilary site.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline SirLinksALot

Yep, I guess by your logic, Trump is a supporter of the KKK too.

Offline Mechanicos

Yep, I guess by your logic, Trump is a supporter of the KKK too.

Are you saying the KKK has less Constitutional Protections then the New Black Panthers, La Raza etc?

geronl

Only a feeble-minded person could take issue with the saying.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline SirLinksALot

Are you saying the KKK has less Constitutional Protections then the New Black Panthers, La Raza etc?

You know full well that I am not referring to constitutional protections.

If you are insinuating that Cruz is on Hillary's side, then I am using your logic to say that Trump is on the KKK side.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Some here HAVE announced their intent to vote for Hillary, just so you know the company you keep.

(At this time, they appear to be so angry, they can't think straight)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline SirLinksALot

Some here HAVE announced their intent to vote for Hillary, just so you know the company you keep.

Give us their names.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

So, do you also suspect Rafael Cruz of plotting with Lee Harvey Oswald to kill John F. Kennedy, as your candidate Donald Trump appears to believe? 
Let it burn.

Offline Mechanicos

You know full well that I am not referring to constitutional protections.

If you are insinuating that Cruz is on Hillary's side, then I am using your logic to say that Trump is on the KKK side.
Well at least one Texas delegate did hold up a "Clinton/Cruz 2020" sign in his face at his morning after make up speech - e=which did not go well.

Shawn McAnelly, the delegate who confronted Cruz during the breakfast while carrying a “Clinton-Cruz 2020” sign, told ABC News’ Jonathan Karl, “He signed a pledge and he didn’t follow his word and he will never be president.”

http://wfin.com/texas-delegates-break-into-bitter-fighting-over-cruzs-non-endorsement/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Link?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary doesn't need your vote.  She just needs you not to vote for Trump.

Offline Ghost Bear

Well at least one Texas delegate did hold up a "Clinton/Cruz 2020" sign in his face at his morning after make up speech - e=which did not go well.

http://wfin.com/texas-delegates-break-into-bitter-fighting-over-cruzs-non-endorsement/

Nothing breaks up a party like a Trump in the punch bowl.   10294
Let it burn.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Do you realize or even care how childish that sounds every time you or another Trumpkin repeats that nonsensical BS?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline beandog

Those who supported tRump in the primaries will be responsible for Hillary winning.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Hillary simply needs your Il Douche and all of you to continue to attack Cruz and Conservatives instead of the person you supposedly are so afraid of getting into the White House.

If you truly did not want Hillary, you should have never nominated Trump. 

He is just her Trojan Stalking Horse at best.

Offline Ghost Bear

When is your candidate going to stop attacking Ted Cruz and start attacking Hillary Clinton? 
Let it burn.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She also needs all those Bernie supporters to not vote their conscience and vote for her, too.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024