Author Topic: Breaking>>>'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, German police deployed  (Read 1460 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This was a terrorist attack though, not as bad as Nice, it's surprising this doesn't get more comment to me.

Everyone talks about politics.

The thing with terrorist attacks is that they don't have to kill a lot of people or even one person for that matter to get the job done.

The operative word is terror. And this attack has made people terrified to go to that mall or combined with the earlier attack even get on a train.

Mission accomplished. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How about leading by example instead of whinging?

Trust me I have posted several non-Trump #nevertrump related articles over recent days, and from that I concluded the site has minimal interest in anything else.

Seven years here, and in two months an invasion of #nevertrumps, changing the "mission," as I stated.

The impact on this site, has been to divide the two owners. Several very good people have already departed in disgust.

Anything goes, now. What were once the good manners of the site, are out the door. Have at it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln