Author Topic: Breaking>>>'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, German police deployed  (Read 1461 times)

Offline mountaineer

In a post to Facebook, Germany's cabinet says its thoughts are with the victims of the attack, and appeals to people to not "jump to opinions" regarding the incident.
This makes me believe the assailants were Muslims.

US President Barack Obama, speaking on Munich shooting, says the US pledges all support Germany may need. "Our way of life, our freedoms, our ability to go about our business every day... that depends on law enforcement," said Obama.
  link

He's talking about law enforcement? Why doesn't he just once blame the perpetrators for their actions? Oops, they might be Muslims. Shhh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'No indications' of Islamic motive
Posted at 20:54

SZ München

SZ_Muenchen

Munich Police says: no indications of islamic terror
    7:47 p.m. - 22 July 2016

German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung tweets that police say there are no indications this was an 'Islamic terror attack'.
Share this post on

Read more about these links.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BreakingPolice - six killed
Posted at 20:29

Munich police have confirmed on Facebook that six people have been killed.

A Munich police spokesman has just announced that police are looking for up to three perpetrators.

Many people are severely injured.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Summary

At least six people reported killed after a shooting at the Olympia shopping mall in Munich
    An unknown number have been injured
    Police say they think there are several attackers, who are on the run
    There is a major police presence at the scene in the city's Moosach district
    People are being urged to stay at home and avoid the streets
    Earlier reports of a second shooting in the city centre turn out to be false alarm
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
German Police cannot rule out Islamic terror.....Germany is in a state of emergency
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Thanks for the updates......praying there won't be more victims.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
8 dead now

other reports of shooting incidents in the city...per Fox
Support the USO

Offline NavyCanDo

Where does this all end?     OK, for us Christians that is a rhetorical question, for we have skipped ahead and read the last chapter. But even if you are not, it is clear that like labor pangs, these awful events are becoming more frequent and brutal. Something is happening - something truly dreadful set in motion that can't be stopped short of the direct intervention of God.

Oh and about that last chapter - spoiler alert! -  we win in the end.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Another death reported
Posted at 21:46

Munich Police are reporting a ninth death.

They say they are investigating whether this person was involved in the attack.

Polizei München

PolizeiMuenchen

Bei einer weiteren toten Person prüfen wir gerade eine mögliche Tatbeteiligung. #oez #Schießerei #münchen
    8:35 p.m. - 22 July 2016

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why police assumed a terror attack
Posted at 21:53

Police spokesman Marcus De Gloria Martins explains why the German authorities are treating this as a terrorist attack.

"We assume it's a terror attack so that can ensure maximum resources and measures. If it turns out that there is a completely different background to this, then we certainly mobilised a lot of resources but we had a worst-case scenario covered."
    Marcus De Gloria MartinsPolice spokesman
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
German president 'horrified' by attack
Posted at 21:53

The President of Germany, Joachim Gauck, says he is "horrified" by the shooting in Munich.

In a statement, Mr Gauck said: "I am with all the victims in my thoughts and all those who are mourning or fearful for loved ones."

He also offered his "solidarity" to people in the emergency services who are working this evening, trying to "protect people and save lives".
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Times World ‏@nytimesworld 2m2 minutes ago

Police Say One of the Dead May Have Been a Gunman
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Bild is like the German version of the UK's Sun.

http://www.bild.de/

Even if you don't speak the language, you can get a sense of what they are saying; maybe Die Welt is better as Bild, the word is sensational but a lot of pictures, still good coverage often.  The magazine itself is rather saucy, so I just go to see big breaking news stories. That's a disclaimer.

3 dead, latest from Fox news on the hour.

FYI www.thelocal.de is German news in English.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just had to have a chat with my son about why we're not going to let him go hang with his friends downtown (we live in Kaiserslautern 4 hours from Munich).

Ktown is one of those cities that has welcomed future Muslim terrorists with open arms.

The teens...German and American alike like to congregate down town...which is also where the future Terrorists are massed at too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thanks for all of the updates Mystery-AK.

I think they are saying these fellows yellew out Allahu AKbar but we will see.

--------------

The Bild.de  is real colorful; but also colorful in the other way too, if one wants to stick away from some adult material. But they cover big stories well just like the Sun, very vibrant.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Thanks for all of the updates Mystery-AK.

I think they are saying these fellows yellew out Allahu AKbar but we will see.

--------------

The Bild.de  is real colorful; but also colorful in the other way too, if one wants to stick away from some adult material. But they cover big stories well just like the Sun, very vibrant.

Eyewitness reports say that's what the shooter was yelling as he was shooting the kids.

The adult stuff in Bild is my favorite part. Inspired me to improve my German! LOL!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fox is now reporting 10 dead.

Offline TomSea

Eyewitness reports say that's what the shooter was yelling as he was shooting the kids.

The adult stuff in Bild is my favorite part. Inspired me to improve my German! LOL!

Maybe so but as an adult, I think most of us don't want to lead something into some dirty stuff they didn't want to see and for the bild.de , that is on the front page.

But the photos they have are great.

Now, when His Holiness, Pope Benedict stepped down a few years ago from the Papacy, they had  absolutely none of that stuff on the cover.

But this is beside this tragic story, so I will embolden what I am hearing now.

The gun man seems to have been an Iranian and it appears (unconfirmed) that he was the only one involved.

So, this becomes a bit like Baton Rouge, at first we thought multiple shooters but now? Only one?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Maybe so but as an adult, I think most of us don't want to lead something into some dirty stuff they didn't want to see and for the bild.de , that is on the front page.

But the photos they have are great.

Now, when His Holiness, Pope Benedict stepped down a few years ago from the Papacy, they had  absolutely none of that stuff on the cover.

But this is beside this tragic story, so I will embolden what I am hearing now.

The gun man seems to have been an Iranian and it appears (unconfirmed) that he was the only one involved.

So, this becomes a bit like Baton Rouge, at first we thought multiple shooters but now? Only one?

FNC is reportingthe shooter is an 18 year old Iranian-German.

Offline TomSea

FNC is reportingthe shooter is an 18 year old Iranian-German.

It will be interesting to see if this guy was a Sunni or Shiite.

The Sunnis are the ones who do these suicide attacks (most of the time, there seems to be exceptions) however saying this, the guy turned the gun on himself it seems they are saying.

In my opinion, it seems the Sunnis are more of a threat, they are the ones that ISIS sprang from but I'm no expert.

I guess, I will read Jihadwatch or Pamela Geller, maybe they know.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 04:08:43 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Okay, they seem to say the Jihadist is Shia per one of the comments (says from CNN, sounds plausible)
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/munich-jihad-murderer-was-18-year-old-iranian-muslim

Offline TomSea

This was a terrorist attack though, not as bad as Nice, it's surprising this doesn't get more comment to me.

Everyone talks about politics.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This was a terrorist attack though, not as bad as Nice, it's surprising this doesn't get more comment to me.

Everyone talks about politics.

This site has a singular purpose; none other.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It will be interesting to see if this guy was a Sunni or Shiite.

The Sunnis are the ones who do these suicide attacks (most of the time, there seems to be exceptions) however saying this, the guy turned the gun on himself it seems they are saying.

In my opinion, it seems the Sunnis are more of a threat, they are the ones that ISIS sprang from but I'm no expert.

I guess, I will read Jihadwatch or Pamela Geller, maybe they know.

Sadly the Daily Mail website gives me better world and even US news that the stateside outlets.

Yeah ISIS is primarily Sunni. But this type or radical Islam doesn't care about that stuff. As long as you follow the perverted brand of Islam they are selling...that's all that matters.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This site has a singular purpose; none other.

How about leading by example instead of whinging?