Author Topic: The Republican nominee speaks this Morning!  (Read 9049 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: The Republican nominee speaks this Morning!
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2016, 04:37:52 pm »
Three pages and not one Trump supporter to offer a defense?

Why not?

That is weird. Is it possible they won't defend it as the greatest story ever told?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2016, 04:39:46 pm »
Wrll, Rush ignored the Trumpamelt for the first half hour.

Listening now... He's completely in the bag.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2016, 04:41:10 pm »
Listening now... He's completely in the bag.

Rush has drank the Trumpet Orange Koolaid too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2016, 04:41:54 pm »
As a reminder, yesterday, Roger Stone and Alex Jones announced they were going to work to eliminate Cruz in the Senate by supporting a primary opponent- Katrina Pearson.

Yea, let that sink in for a moment.

Katrina is a whack=job

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2016, 04:43:22 pm »
That is weird. Is it possible they won't defend it as the greatest story ever told?

They are waiting for the party talking points so they know how they feel about this before they tell us.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2016, 04:43:41 pm »
Jay Cost ‏@JayCostTWS  2m2 minutes ago
Here's cluelessness: Pence is in the same spot Christie was four months ago. How did he not see this coming?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2016, 04:44:06 pm »
Did you happen to see the forty five minute display of insanity this morning? Full-blown mental illness and praised by all the pundits. The flight of ideas was enough to make one's head spin.

I think that display of vindictiveness, meanness, egomaniacal hubris and vapidness made me much more afraid of Trump in the White House than Hillary.

Much more afraid.  This guy is like watching Tony Soprano up there.  Scary as hell.

None of us are safe with that kind of a madman in power.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2016, 04:46:11 pm »
In my mind, Ivanka is telling Donald JR, it was your turn to give him his meds this morning!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:46:32 pm by LilLamb »
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

geronl

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2016, 04:49:48 pm »
Jay Cost ‏@JayCostTWS  2m2 minutes ago
Here's cluelessness: Pence is in the same spot Christie was four months ago. How did he not see this coming?

lol.

Trump trying to blame JFK assassination on Ted Cruz's father again, Pence standing there and probably wondering why he agreed to this.

Offline beandog

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2016, 04:50:26 pm »
Wrll, Rush ignored the Trumpamelt for the first half hour.

Thankfully, we still have Mark Levin.  The last man in radio with any principles.  I'm looking forward to him this evening.

Offline Nickname

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2016, 04:51:09 pm »
They are waiting for the party talking points so they know how they feel about this before they tell us.

Half probably believe it and the other half:

It's a nothingburger.
I don't care.
The WAAAAAAAAAAALL.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2016, 04:52:50 pm »
:amen: to every single word!

This speech should have erased any doubt about whether or not Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Hillary is corrupt and expedient but Trump is flat out insane.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Nickname

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2016, 04:54:07 pm »
lol.

Trump trying to blame JFK assassination on Ted Cruz's father again, Pence standing there and probably wondering why he agreed to this.

Pence looks like he wishes one of those giant hooks would appear and pull him off stage.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2016, 04:55:33 pm »
Half probably believe it and the other half:

It's a nothingburger.
I don't care.
The WAAAAAAAAAAALL.

Perhaps.

My guess as this campaign continues to collapse they'll be repeating over and over how we must vote Trump only to keep Hillary out.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2016, 04:56:05 pm »
You can feel the hatred and venom and arrogance as he speaks those vile words.  The man is rotten to the core.  Hideous.  Right there he confirms every negative thing we've all said about him and that is true whether a persons likes Ted Cruz or not.  The fact that this is how the Slanderer acts when he merely gets a non endorsement is just stunning.  What in the world business does anyone have handing him the power of the Presidency.  HE MUST BE STOPPED!

The headline that said Trump destroys Cruz was totally wrong.  Trump just destroyed Trump.  They had him on a leash throughout the convention but he just escaped from the madhouse.  And poor Pence.  I don't feel sorry for him... he made a deal with the devil, but watching him standing there with that pained smile ...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2016, 04:56:46 pm »
Pence looks like he wishes one of those giant hooks would appear and pull him off stage.

Pence actually is the guy who committed political suicide this week.  He will always be tied to the waist with the Orange Fool.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2016, 05:00:25 pm »
Why can't he move on and concentrate on Hilary...his real enemy.....very disheartening.

But very unsurprising.  He doesn't request support, he demands fealty. 

He's a very dangerous man, especially because he would have access to the nuclear codes.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

geronl

« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2016, 05:01:05 pm »
Perhaps.

My guess as this campaign continues to collapse they'll be repeating over and over how we must vote Trump only to keep Hillary Cruz out.

fixerated it

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2016, 05:01:36 pm »
Wait, he said "4 years", not two?  Maybe that wasn't a slip on his part, maybe he was thinking of the 2020 Presidential race?  If so, maybe he realizes he will lose in 2016 and plans to oppose Ted Cruz's run in 2020, from the sidelines?   :pondering:

Possibly, I'm thinking he can't count to 4...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2016, 05:01:55 pm »
Sorry Myst, but did you see that Trump ACTUALLY stated that he would help set up a PAC to defeat Cruz in the 2018 TX senatorial primary?

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!

This shows that we cannot let this man anywhere near the White House.  He probably would use ill-gotten gains to destroy Cruz or anyone else who insulted him.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2016, 05:02:03 pm »
Here's the first "Post-Convention" poll.  From 39 to 39

Echelon-@lucid_hq *Post-Convention* poll (RV)

Clinton 40
Trump 39
Johnson 3
Stein 2
Undecided 17

Clinton 45
Trump 41
Undecided 15
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2016, 05:05:07 pm »
As a reminder too, the Don Vito  account was traced back to his own campaign too.

He said he had nothing whatsoever to do with that picture going out.  He does not care what he says...he's confident he can get by with it.

Not this time, baby.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2016, 05:05:33 pm »
Here's the first "Post-Convention" poll.  From 39 to 39

Echelon-@lucid_hq *Post-Convention* poll (RV)

Clinton 40
Trump 39
Johnson 3
Stein 2
Undecided 17

Clinton 45
Trump 41
Undecided 15

No post-Convention "bounce".

Lots of firsts with Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2016, 05:06:34 pm »
I predict 500-1000 posts on this one.

Trump is truly employing politcal gestapo techniques.

The man is INSANE.

Yes, I believe he is INSANE, HAS A MENTAL DISORDER, by my psychological evaluation of his behavior all his life and that is the real reason he should not be president.  Never trust anything an insane person says because THE PERSON IS INSANE. 

What you saw him say this morning is the real him, not reading off a teleprompter.  He will never stop trashing Cruz, Heidi, Cruz's father because Cruz will not endorse.  Cruz could stop this by becoming, as Cruz said, a "servile puppy dog" to Trump.  When I say Trump will never stop dumping on Cruz, below is a link to show he will keep trashing a person who rejects him, for 20 years and only stops when a law suit against him is threatened.

"Selina Scott, English reporter, reveals how Donald Trump failed to seduce her... then stalked her for 20 YEARS."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424519/The-comb-creep-hates-women-know-SELINA-SCOTT-reveals-Donald-Trump-failed-seduce-stalked-20-years.html

Do read that to see the real Trump when the public is not watching. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2016, 05:08:45 pm »
He does not intend to do so. I think he is in this to get her elected. I didn't want to believe it but I do now.

Hey, austingirl, I know a lot of people believe that he is in to elect Hillary.  His actions would make one think that.

But we're not talking about a normal person here.  We are not talking about a sane person.

Trump wants the presidency for himself.  His only concern for Hillary was to use her when he needed her.

When Hillary begins to insult Trump, you will see a whole different relationship between the two.