Author Topic: Marco Rubio Urges GOP to Unite in Support of Trump  (Read 235 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Marco Rubio Urges GOP to Unite in Support of Trump
« on: July 22, 2016, 02:51:32 pm »
Marco Rubio Urges GOP to Unite in Support of Trump

Sen. Marco Rubio, via video, presents a brief message to the Republican National Convention touting the things Donald Trump would do better than Hillary Clinton. Photo: AP

Video: http://www.wsj.com/video/marco-rubio-urges-gop-to-unite-in-support-of-trump/F5B0EBF9-995C-4445-8CF9-B789EA042C81.html

Well done, team player.

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: Marco Rubio Urges GOP to Unite in Support of Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 02:53:24 pm »
Speaking for myself and no one else.... If by "support" you mean vote for Trump because the alternative is Hillary? Yes, I can do that.

If by "support" you mean, enthusiastically campaign for him and volunteer to help his candidacy the way I did Ronald Reagan? Sorry, no.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 02:59:59 pm »
Dang...Little Marco....looks like you showed up a tad late for the SELL-OUT" Party.

Consolation prizes are in the closet.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 03:20:29 pm »
At the TOS; there were many anti-Romneyites, a lot of the kinds of statements that "I can't vote for Mitt", is probably why we got Trump in the first place. Romney should have been elected and we would not have had this disastrous 2nd term of Obama.

So, being a team player, being loyal is important too.

While I respect their view, to never be able to vote for whomever is nominated certainly doesn't accomplish much in my view.