Author Topic: Ted Cruz Gives Homage To America – Return To Freedom  (Read 234 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Ted Cruz Gives Homage To America – Return To Freedom
« on: July 21, 2016, 10:03:09 pm »
Very, very long winded but a good read.

....The Trump family lives like nobles and have used their wealth to play both sides of the fence. They have supported the establishment in both the Democrat and Republican Parties for numerous decades. They have never had to stand on principle. It was always about what was best for them and their continued success. There was never any love for the Constitution or for the founding principles America was built on. They were just buying potential political favors from both Parties. For decades, their money contributed to the Clintons, Pelosi, Reid and numerous other statists. For decades the Trump fortune has played a role in the destruction of America and the values we the people hold so dear. And Donald Trump’s current policy positions, such as his protectionist views, show he hasn’t really changed much. His values are everything conservatives stand against.

I won’t go in to Hillary. She is a vile criminal who should be in jail. I would imagine everyone reading this would agree with me on the subject of Hillary. And Donald Trump supported her financially and in the press for most of her political career. So our choice for president is Hillary, the criminal, or Trump, the man who has supported Hillary and Bill for decades. It sickens me all the lavish praise Trump has given to Bill and Hillary over my lifetime.......

https://queenofliberty.com/2016/07/21/ted-cruz-gives-homage-to-america-return-to-freedom/