Author Topic: Phil Ruffin: ‘Trump’s Handshake Is Better Than Any Contract You Will Ever Write’  (Read 243 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Phil Ruffin: ‘Trump’s Handshake Is Better Than Any Contract You Will Ever Write’
Breitbart, NEIL W. MCCABE, July 20, 2016

The Las Vegas magnate who has been Donald J. Trump’s friend and business partner for two decades, told delegates at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland Wednesday that Trump’s vision and determination to succeed in business are the skills he needs as president to “Make America Great Again.” Phil Ruffin, himself a billionaire and the owner of Las Vegas’s Treasure Island hotel, said Trump’s word is his bond. “If Donald tells you something, you can put it in the bank. He’s been my partner and friend–and believe me, his handshake is better than any contract you will ever write.”

It is unfair to denigrate his integrity, he said.

“He pays his bills promptly,” said the developer, who also owns the country’s largest maker of hand trucks. “You won’t hear that: promptly. No discounts.”

The Texas-born billionaire said Trump makes money and puts thousands of people to work in good-paying jobs because he sees opportunities others miss.

“We were in New York, Park Avenue and 58th, there was a building called the GE Building. I didn’t like it, I said: ‘Donald, stay away from it,'” he said. “He bought it and made two or three hundred million dollars on the deal. That’s what he does. We’re in Palm Beach with Robert Kraft. Donald had a house on the ocean. He paid $40 million for it. I didn’t like it. I thought it was a mess. He sold it for $100 million. Shows you what I know.”

Read more:
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/20/phil-ruffin/

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
We're supposed to take this Trump crony seriously?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Phil Ruffin: ‘Trump’s Handshake Is Better Than Any Contract You Will Ever Write’

....or knife you ever extract out of your back.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Maybe but you'll be wiping Cheeto dust onto your pantleg for the rest of the day....

Offline politicalwit

• MedRecruiterUSA, LLC
Three or four business bankruptcies...three or four wives...hmmm. Wonder if ol' Phil has counted his fingers since last shaking hands with Trump?