Author Topic: Trump Loved Cruz's Speech  (Read 532 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump Loved Cruz's Speech
« on: July 21, 2016, 03:51:35 am »
As tweeted by NBC reporter with him.  I'm sure this will be a bit of a conflict to some. I'm sure updated talking points will be forthcoming on how you are supposed to feel.

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: Trump Loved Cruz's Speech
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 03:59:54 am »
Apparently Trump saw Ted Cruz's speech in advance:

Twitter @REALDONALDTRUMP

WOW! Ted Cruz got booed off the stage, didn't honor the pledge! I saw his speech two hours early but let him speak anyway, No Big Deal!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 04:00:55 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 04:05:13 am »
Cruz lives in Trump's head ALL THE TIME!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 04:17:04 am »

Yeah..chump loved Teds speech....like Pence was chumps "first pick".

LOL, seems maybe Scam Wowo is being broken to harness..seems maybe...maybe seems like maybe Youge...it seems. :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 06:08:50 am »
Apparently Trump saw Ted Cruz's speech in advance:

Trump can't even hold the same position for a matter of hours.  Trash Cruz speech on twitter then turn around and say you loved it.

****sheep****

God help us.  A wife that admires Michelle Obama.  Kids that can't even register to vote Republican.  Trump himself pandering to Democrats.

https://www.mrconservative.com/2014/09/49810-michelle-obama-bashes-america-in-newly-surfaced-footage/

http://freedomoutpost.com/the-radical-racist-background-of-michelle-obama-were-not-talking-about-barack/

A bunch of liberal loving waffle heads.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.