Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 77570 times)

Offline ScottinVA

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Ted Cruz talks about the Constitution but doesn't say that if the Dems win the Presidency, the new JUSTICES appointed will destroy us all!

Does it really take Ted Cruz to say that for that to be understood?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The fact the Trump fanatics continue to hate-bash Cruz and Conservatives who will not support and genuflect their prince, tells you that it is not Hillary they fear, hate and loathe….

… it's you and me.

Trump is Hillary's Trojan Stalking Horse and his mob of zealots want blood: yours - not Hillary's.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Here's what Trump had to say about that pledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lKVCHuhIZ40

When you pledge allegiance to the flag, and others choose to renounce that pledge, do you then unpledge your allegiance?  I don't believe any of these candidates made the pledge conditional on the other candidates making it. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Now, Pence is still establishment and talk of RiNOS.

So again, we know the only Conservative is Cruz, maybe Mark Levin. There are no others, Cruz who got his political feel wet working for the Bushes. Oh, my.

More fancy dan words, worked for Goldman Sachs, on the Council for Foreign Relations.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/ted-cruz-again-battles-globalist-charge-against-wife/

But Ted is the only Conservative around. No connections to globalism, the establishment, not a RINO.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
No one can criticize Trump now that he let his opponent have his say. Trump gave Cruz the rope, it was Cruz’s choice to use it to hang himself.

Trump would have been criticized if he’d exercised prior restraint and prevented Cruz from speaking. People would have said he was too thin-skinned to risk criticism and Cruz could have lied and said he was going to endorse Trump.

Instead the world now knows what a small, petty, arrogant, and selfish rat Ted Cruz really is. He will be remembered as “Lyin’ Ted” - who did not live up to his own promise. Thank God he will not be our President!

So, who’s the brilliant one now, eh?

Thanks for confirming why I won't be voting for Trump in November. For Trump and his supporters, at the end of the day, it's always about getting one over on someone. A Trump supporter can't even conceive of standing on principle for its own sake. It's like I said, devolution. At this point there really is no distinction between Trump supporters and the Arab street on a Friday afternoon.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The fact the Trump fanatics continue to hate-bash Cruz and Conservatives who will not support and genuflect their prince, tells you that it is not Hillary they fear, hate and loathe….

… it's you and me.

Trump is Hillary's Trojan Stalking Horse and his mob of zealots want blood: yours - not Hillary's.

I'm SO stealing that line!  Gonna make it famous!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ScottinVA

Well, now, that explains some of the fresh faced trolls.
Another Trump Family Ping?
Only intersite?
Trolling FR to bring people over here to run us off?
Oh my. Such upstanding people. Save it for Hillary you jerks.

Here's one thing those chickensh*ts don't understand... Here, they won't have Jim "Rolling Thunder" Robinson to threaten "zot" whenever someone stands up to their crap. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:37:47 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:45 am

Hmmm

RNC sources: @tedcruz "speech different than version he gave RNC in advance." Officials + Cruz had to be physically separated after. #GOP

— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) July 21, 2016

 Liked by 1 person

georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:50 am

One RNC official called Cruz’s speech “classless,” while a senior GOP operative on the convention floor told Fox… https://t.co/iLnWqXag2x

— PolitiJim (@PolitiJim) July 21, 2016

 Liked by 1 person

georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:52 am

sources tell me that Cruz went off-script on his speech last night from what he officially submitted to the RNC.

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) July 21, 2016

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/21/a-deeper-look-into-ted-cruzs-rnc-convention-speech/#comments

So you're using Establishment insiders as proof that Cruz...is an outsider and not an Establishment insider.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks for confirming why I won't be voting for Trump in November. For Trump and his supporters, at the end of the day, it's always about getting one over on someone. A Trump supporter can't even conceive of standing on principle for its own sake. It's like I said, devolution. At this point there really is no distinction between Trump supporters and the Arab street on a Friday afternoon.

Exactly.  I figure that Trump and his lackeys have now permanently alienated about 1-2 million conservative voters with their antics. 

Ron White got it right.......    "You can't fix stupid"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Here's one thing those chickensh*ts don't understand... Here, they won't have Jim "Rolling Thunder" Robinson to threaten "zot" whenever someone stands up to their crap.

No they don't. I'd love mkjessup to come over here just so we could play birthday pinata with him/her.
The Republic is lost.

Offline biff

Annie, like Sarah is increasingly becoming irrelevant as well, they are both showing quite a few wrinkles of late.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So you're using Establishment insiders as proof that Cruz...is an outsider and not an Establishment insider.

Mech's self circular firing squad of contradictory mumbo jumbo has morphed into a verbal exercise of the law of unintended consequences

He can't be keeping this all straight.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ScottinVA

That was what he was supposed to have said per his speech he provided. Newt had to ad lib at that point. As others have posted evidence supporting it, I was proven right. So to answer your question would get me banned.

That's quite different from your earlier comment, "Here is the part of the speech Cruz said he was going to say."

Offline Mechanicos

As I see it, Trump could not lose by letting Cruz have his chance to speak. Either Cruz would endorse (good) or he would commit political suicide (also good).

I suspect it was the seasoned political operative Paul Manafort who made these options clear because when you look at it as he would, either way it helps to unify the party. Having chosen the low-road, Cruz has less support today than he did yesterday, more of his supporters have come to see him as the arrogant, petty rat that he is, and that means they are more open to supporting Trump themselves.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Just_Victor

I wasn't zotted.  I just stopped going over there because they made it clear I wasn't welcome there.  I don't mind opposition, but being shouted down with threats of "I'm telling JR!" isn't what I signed up for.  They're welcome (as far as I'm concerned, but I can't speak for @mystery-ak) to try the same childish tactics over here.  If it starts working, I'll just move on again.  They're not going to change my mind with their screeching.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:45 am

Hmmm

RNC sources: @tedcruz "speech different than version he gave RNC in advance." Officials + Cruz had to be physically separated after. #GOP

— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) July 21, 2016

 Liked by 1 person

georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:50 am

One RNC official called Cruz’s speech “classless,” while a senior GOP operative on the convention floor told Fox… https://t.co/iLnWqXag2x

— PolitiJim (@PolitiJim) July 21, 2016

 Liked by 1 person

georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:52 am

sources tell me that Cruz went off-script on his speech last night from what he officially submitted to the RNC.

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) July 21, 2016

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/21/a-deeper-look-into-ted-cruzs-rnc-convention-speech/#comments

So when Trump tweeted that he read the speech two hours in advance and knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, but he let him speak anyway, was Trump lying?!  Pick one, either what these people you quoted are telling the truth or Trump is.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
As I see it, Trump could not lose by letting Cruz have his chance to speak. Either Cruz would endorse (good) or he would commit political suicide (also good).

I suspect it was the seasoned political operative Paul Manafort who made these options clear because when you look at it as he would, either way it helps to unify the party. Having chosen the low-road, Cruz has less support today than he did yesterday, more of his supporters have come to see him as the arrogant, petty rat that he is, and that means they are more open to supporting Trump themselves.

You just continue to prove that wide is the gate that leads to destruction.

As if 90% of the population seig-heiling a madman would move the principled to abandon their cores and join the lemmings who will follow him to perdition.

Better start learning how to attack Hillary's hordes, because up until now - all your invective and hatred is consistently aimed at those you have run out of your party.

Because as I said - it's not Hillary you fear and hate - it's those of us who will not support you or your prince.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

No they don't. I'd love mkjessup to come over here just so we could play birthday pinata with him/her.

I'd like to be on your welcoming committee for Mr. Jessup.  lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'd like to be on your welcoming committee for Mr. Jessup.  lol

I SO want to be on that committee! I have a welcoming speech for mr. Jessup already working in my mind!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No one can criticize Trump now that he let his opponent have his say. Trump gave Cruz the rope, it was Cruz’s choice to use it to hang himself.

Trump would have been criticized if he’d exercised prior restraint and prevented Cruz from speaking. People would have said he was too thin-skinned to risk criticism and Cruz could have lied and said he was going to endorse Trump.

Instead the world now knows what a small, petty, arrogant, and selfish rat Ted Cruz really is. He will be remembered as “Lyin’ Ted” - who did not live up to his own promise. Thank God he will not be our President!

So, who’s the brilliant one now, eh?

goopo

Stay tuned for the answer on the morning of the first Wednesday in November.

Of which year? 

Offline Henry Noel

I want to congratulate Donald Trump on winning the nomination last night.
And, like each of you, I want to see the principles that our party believes prevail in November.

That's actually pretty clever. It's on a par with "render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's." Which, when you get right down to it, doesn't leave very much for Caesar!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:56:02 pm by Henry Noel »
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline ScottinVA

Of which year?

Whichever one in which you engage in the fantasy that Trump will emerge the winner.

… it's you and me.

Sounds like you need a Snicker's Bar   88devil

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien