Author Topic: Federal appeals court orders changes to Texas voter ID law  (Read 452 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Federal appeals court orders changes to Texas voter ID law
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 01:55:11 am »
This is a conservative court, so I'd be interested in the reasons it needs to be modified.   
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 02:32:33 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/20/federal-appeals-court-orders-changes-to-texas-voter-id-law.html

Welp this pushes me towards Trump, that's for sure. This infuriates me.

It pushes me away from Trump who has no regard for federalism, separation of powers and who declared that court rulings are the law of the land and should be obeyed.

Instead of leaning more toward Trump out off anger, whose positions and statements are the polar opposite of what you would want, use your brain instead.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:33:43 am by geronl »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 02:57:27 am »
It pushes me away from Trump who has no regard for federalism, separation of powers and who declared that court rulings are the law of the land and should be obeyed.

Instead of leaning more toward Trump out off anger, whose positions and statements are the polar opposite of what you would want, use your brain instead.

My brain tells me that allowing illegals to vote will result in Democratic party rule for the next 30 years.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 06:59:05 am »
My brain tells me that allowing illegals to vote will result in Democratic party rule for the next 30 years.

When Trump legalizes them all through his promised touch-back amnesty, they will be voting.