Author Topic: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - WEDNESDAY, JULY 20  (Read 37857 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Re: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - WEDNESDAY, JULY 20
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2016, 07:30:14 pm »
LOL.  I just noticed Cruz wasn't listed on the schedule.  Wondered if he got bumped or not on during prime time?

Someone mentioned that the link points to tomorrow's convention.

Time warp.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2016, 07:30:53 pm »
@geronl snarked on it earlier. But those posts have now been deleted.

(Gee I love this place. Reminds me so much of TOS!!)

/sarc

I'm gonna call you on that.  Besides being fussed at by a fellow poster, what are the consequences/results of your saying that?  NONE!

It's not a damn thing like TOS, and I'm getting tired of the whingeing.  Say whatever you want to say, and as long as it's not a personal insult or racist, it's fine.  I don't know about TOT (that other thread) but there do seem to be some issues there.  One thread out of thousands!

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2016, 07:31:47 pm »
Anyone can handle your criticism @Just_Victor.  But you and yours have been at it for so long, saying the same thing over and over and over and over again that it's all just annoying...like clutter on the floor.

Pro-Trump posters have offered to engage in a conversation about the importance of voting and how not proactively voting for the Republican ticket can ultimately help elect she who shall not be named.  And if you remember, this site almost ran out of fainting couches after that suggestion.

I'll return now to the official convention thread and get out of your way so you can carry on.  I'd love for you to join us.  But please note:  We're going to be dancing the night away---so  take care not to drop any clutter on the floor.

Didn't Myst tell you to stay off this thread with your provocations and gloating?   :nono: 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:32:20 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Wingnut

« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2016, 07:32:56 pm »
I honestly hope that never happens here.  But I'll tell you one thing: voting for Trump would require a bleepload of Bourbon.

Andy in Canada after Voting for Trump and drinking lots of bourbon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqymcJRSbxI

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2016, 07:34:30 pm »
Anyone can handle your criticism @Just_Victor.  But you and yours have been at it for so long, saying the same thing over and over and over and over again that it's all just annoying...like clutter on the floor.

Pro-Trump posters have offered to engage in a conversation about the importance of voting and how not proactively voting for the Republican ticket can ultimately help elect she who shall not be named.  And if you remember, this site almost ran out of fainting couches after that suggestion.

I'll return now to the official convention thread and get out of your way so you can carry on.  I'd love for you to join us.  But please note:  We're going to be dancing the night away---so  take care not to drop any clutter on the floor.

Except that you actually don't want us to join you.  As you stated above, you're not interested in what we have to say, since it's just clutter on the floor.

Enjoy yourselves.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:35:15 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2016, 07:34:32 pm »
@geronl snarked on it earlier. But those posts have now been deleted.

(Gee I love this place. Reminds me so much of TOS!!)

/sarc

@Resp3

Yes, the day four convention thread is locked .... to avoid confusion, I keep only current day unlocked so folks post on the right day.  (The same is done on the "open" convention threads).

Oh, and yes, geronl "snarked" all over the place.  But after a quick cleanup in aisle one, the thread is fresh and ready to go as we cheer on our nominee for President of the United States.

@flowers

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2016, 07:35:22 pm »
Like I said earlier, someone messed up that "Day 3" link.  It is not day three.  It is day four.  Thursday. Today is Wednesday.

Oh yes, I see now, and with a date of July 21.  I think everyone needs a really long nap today :)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2016, 07:36:33 pm »
@Resp3

But after a quick cleanup in aisle one, the thread is fresh and ready to go as we cheer on our nominee for President of the United States.

Kiss off.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

geronl

« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2016, 07:37:02 pm »
Except that you actually don't want us to join you.  As you stated above, you're not interested in what we have to say, since it's just clutter on the floor.

It's all of Trumpistan. There is no desire, no attempt to build bridges, reach out or give us a reason to support Trump. They keep stomping on us and our values, they did it at the convention too. They do not want us or our votes. It's as plain as day.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2016, 07:38:22 pm »
Andy in Canada after Voting for Trump and drinking lots of bourbon!

Mamma

I just killed America

Pulled the lever for Don Trump

Voted for his tiny hands now its dead...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2016, 07:39:40 pm »
Didn't Myst tell you to stay off this thread with your provocations and gloating?   :nono:

It was an invitation, dear .... from the heart.  I was simply giving you a suggestion about the wine to bring.   :shrug:

But I'll take that as a 'no" and be gone.   

Stay just as your are.     88devil

geronl

« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2016, 07:39:50 pm »
Mamma

I just killed America

Pulled the lever for Don Trump

Voted for his tiny hands now its dead...

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2016, 07:41:48 pm »
Haven't read through all the thread yet, so don't know if this was posted, but...

http://www.c-span.org/video/?412995-1/senator-ted-cruz-declines-endorse-donald-trump-cleveland-rally&vod=
Senator Ted Cruz Remarks to Supporters in Cleveland Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) spoke at an rally in Cleveland, Ohio, ahead of his speech to the Republican National Convention that night. He declined to endorse the party’s presidential nominee Donald Trump, instead calling for unity behind shared principles. 

Hosting Organization Cruz Presidential Campaign

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2016, 07:42:41 pm »
Oh yes, I see now, and with a date of July 21.  I think everyone needs a really long nap today :)

Wednesday: Make America First Again

America has always been an exceptional nation. Our Founding Fathers created a system of government that has protected our liberty, allowed American ingenuity to flourish, and lifted people out of poverty by creating the conditions for opportunity and prosperity. Unfortunately, years of bad policies and poor leadership have weakened our position in the world. Under a Trump administration, America will once again be a beacon of progress and opportunity.

Primetime Program, 7 P.M.

Laura Ingraham, Radio Host
A former white-collar defense attorney and Supreme Court law clerk, Laura Ingraham is the most-listened-to woman on political talk radio. The Laura Ingraham Show is ranked in radio’s Top 10, and heard coast-to-coast in 225 markets.

Phil Ruffin, Businessman
Ruffin is an American businessman with diverse interests in real estate, lodging, manufacturing, energy, and retail enterprises. Ruffin started his business in 1959 with a single convenience store and quickly grew to own 65 stores in four states. He currently holds 12 hotels in Kansas, Maryland, California, Oklahoma, Texas, and Alabama.

Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida
Pam Bondi is currently serving as Florida’s 37th Attorney General.  Since being sworn into office on January 4, 2011, Bondi has worked tirelessly to protect the people of Florida and uphold the state’s laws and the Constitution.  During her tenure, she has focused on defending Florida’s constitutional rights against the federal health care law.

Eileen Collins, Astronaut (retired)
Eileen Collins is an astronaut and veteran of four Space Shuttle missions. She was the first woman to command a Space Shuttle mission and logged over 537 hours in space during her tenure at NASA.

Michelle Van Etten, Small Business Owner
Michelle Van Etten is a small business owner who was recently featured in The Greatest Networkers in the World second edition. Michelle employs over 100,000 people and is a strong supporter of Donald Trump, knowing his policies will support businesses all across America.

Kentucky State Senator Ralph Alvarado, Jr.
Ralph Alvarado is currently serving as a Kentucky State Senator. Trained as a physician specializing in internal medicine and pediatrics, Alvarado worked as President of Winchester Medical Associates before joining KentuckyOne Medical Group. Alvarado’s experience as a small business owner gave him firsthand knowledge of how tough business ownership can be.

Darrell Scott, Pastor
Dr. Darrell C. Scott, Senior Pastor and Co-Founder of New Spirit Revival Center Ministries, has given his life to spreading the word of God and helping those in need.  Scott started the New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio on February 14, 1994, with just four members in attendance. His ministry has since grown to numbers in the thousands and has focused on reviving its Cleveland Community.

Harold Hamm, Continental Resources
Harold Hamm is an American entrepreneur and played a key role in the development of the technologies behind the United States’ recent renaissance in oil and natural gas production. Born in Lexington, Oklahoma, Hamm was the youngest of 13 children. With just a high-school education, Hamm started his own business at the age of 21. This grassroots startup, Continental Resources, soon became a NYSE-traded, Top 10 oil producer in the United States Lower 48.

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
A candidate in the 2016 Republican presidential primary, Scott Walker is the 45th governor of Wisconsin. He was first elected in 2010 and re-elected to a second term in 2014. Upon taking office, Walker proposed bold reforms that eliminated Wisconsin’s $3.6 billion budget deficit without raising taxes. During his tenure in office, Walker has taken on public-sector labor unions, signing a bill to limit public employee collective bargaining and winning a recall election over the issue.

Lynne Patton, The Eric Trump Foundation
Lynne Patton is Vice President of The Eric Trump Foundation and Senior Assistant to Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Donald Trump, Jr. As VP, Lynne works in tandem with the Executive Director/President of the Foundation to oversee all operations, volunteers, events, outreach, social media, vendors, and corporate partnerships. She assists with the planning of all major fundraising events for the Foundation. She also works to identify and develop viable partnerships and research projects for the Foundation in conjunction with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-Florida)
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio was a candidate in the 2016 Republican presidential primary. The son of Cuban immigrants who came to America in 1956, Rubio has spent most of his life in West Miami, Florida, leaving only for a six-year period when his parents moved their family to Las Vegas, Nevada. In 2010, Rubio ran for the U.S. Senate. During his term, he has championed efforts to restore the American Dream: Social Security and Medicare reform, greater access to affordable higher education, the revitalization of America’s military, efforts to grow the economy, and the empowerment of states and their citizens in the fight against poverty.

U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas)
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, a candidate in the 2016 Republican presidential primary, won election to the United States Senate in 2012, where he represents the state of Texas. During his tenure in office, Cruz has led the fight to repeal Obamacare, to stop President Obama’s executive amnesty, and to defend life, marriage, and the U.S. Constitution.

Eric Trump, Executive Vice President of The Trump Organization
Eric Trump currently serves as the Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions for The Trump Organization. Alongside his father, Donald Trump, Eric works on new project acquisition, development and construction around the world. He has also spearheaded the rapid growth of the Trump Golf Collection. Eric attended Georgetown University where he earned a degree in finance and management. In 2006, he founded the Eric Trump Foundation to help raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

Newt & Callista Gingrich, Former Speaker of the House and his wife
A candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012, Newt Gingrich is best known as the architect of the Contract with America, the document that led the Republican Party to victory in 1994 by capturing the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years. Callista Gingrich is the president of Gingrich Productions, a multimedia production company based in Washington, D.C. She and her husband host and produce historical and public policy documentaries.

Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Presumptive candidate for Vice President
Mike Pence was elected the 50th Governor of the State of Indiana in 2012. Since taking office, Pence has achieved the largest state tax cut in Indiana history while also lowering the business personal property tax and corporate income tax to attract new investment and bring more jobs to Indiana.  He is the presumptive candidate for Vice President for Donald Trump.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2016, 07:42:52 pm »
It's all of Trumpistan. There is no desire, no attempt to build bridges, reach out or give us a reason to support Trump. They keep stomping on us and our values, they did it at the convention too. They do not want us or our votes. It's as plain as day.

Was it all of them or just a certain few who said they were tired of the Bible thumping?  I can't remember anymore.

Wingnut

« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2016, 07:44:22 pm »

Stay out of her way folks.  She got out of bed this morning and hopped on her menstrual cycle just looking for someone to run over!  You can hear her talking all the way over in the Thrump  hole thread....  nag nag nag nag nag nag nag biiiiiitch  biiiiiitch.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:45:18 pm by Wingnut »

geronl

« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2016, 07:44:38 pm »
Looks like Ted will be speaking at midnight after the arena turns off the lights

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2016, 07:46:31 pm »
It was an invitation, dear .... from the heart.

Why continue the nonsense?  Enough already.  We've all had enough.  Stop poking the bear.  Don't feed the alligators.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2016, 07:47:25 pm »

Thank you, sir!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2016, 07:48:46 pm »
Interpretation:  They are tired of the Bible so they blame the messenger.

Just got another email from Eric the Punk begging for money for his self funding old man.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #245 on: July 20, 2016, 07:48:48 pm »

Stay out of her way folks.  She got out of bed this morning and hopped on her menstrual cycle just looking for someone to run over! 

ROFL

Wingnut

« Reply #246 on: July 20, 2016, 07:49:08 pm »
She must be bleeding from....somewhere.  - Donald Trump

Oh that was good....  Damn!   :beer:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #247 on: July 20, 2016, 07:49:53 pm »
Kiss off.

You really need to put her on IGNORE.  It's not worth anyone's time to see you respond with snark to snark.

Let it go.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #248 on: July 20, 2016, 07:51:09 pm »

Thanks, Chief! I am going to miss watching SpongeBob SquarePants dubbed In French. And I expect that Donald Trump's acceptance speech will have to be dubbed in English.  :silly:

Mal!

[attachment deleted by admin]

geronl

« Reply #249 on: July 20, 2016, 07:53:36 pm »

Laura Ingraham, Radio Host (harpie)
Phil Ruffin, Businessman
Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida (accepts bribes)
Eileen Collins, Astronaut (retired)

Michelle Van Etten, Small Business Owner (MLM huckster)

Kentucky State Senator Ralph Alvarado, Jr.
Darrell Scott, Pastor

Harold Hamm, Continental Resources
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
Lynne Patton, The Eric Trump Foundation (slush fund manager)

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-Florida)
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) Da-Man!!
Eric Trump, Executive Vice President of The Trump Organization

Newt & Callista Gingrich, Former Speaker of the House and his wife (Has-been old fossil)
Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Presumptive candidate for Vice President