Author Topic: Off the Rails: Van Jones Declares GOP Convention a ‘Hate-Fest’  (Read 529 times)

rangerrebew

Off the Rails: Van Jones Declares GOP Convention a ‘Hate-Fest’
By Nicholas Fondacaro | July 18, 2016 | 11:54 PM EDT

During CNN’s coverage of the Republican National Convention on America’s Choice 2016 on Monday, panelist Van Jones went off the rails and declared the whole event an unabashed “hate-fest.” “What I will say is this. Up until now, up until this moment, I was not saying borderline hate-fest. This is hate-fest,” Jones declared after his fellow panelists called him out for going beyond the pale with his description of the convention and what was being said on stage.

Jones started off slow by stating, “I feel that what's happening right now is the opposite of positive.” He was absolutely shocked that the GOP would talk about people who were killed by illegal immigrants. “I think taking that approach is very very dangerous,” he warned, saying they were painting folks with a broad brush. And as would be expected Jones used the classic racist tag on the speakers, “That is the definition of bigotry.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/07/18/rails-van-jones-declares-gop-convention-hate-fest

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:34:49 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Off the Rails: Van Jones Declares GOP Convention a ‘Hate-Fest’
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 12:39:13 pm »
It seems to me Jones just fired the first salvo of hate this convention season.  I'm sure the liberal media will see all facts presented at the convention as "hate speech," racist, or anti whatever. :odrama:

Offline Mod1

Re: Off the Rails: Van Jones Declares GOP Convention a ‘Hate-Fest’
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 11:46:16 am »
Moved to Politics