Author Topic: Melania Trump Aparently Plagarized Section of Michelle Obama's 2008 Convention Speech  (Read 20490 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bloomberg says Trump worth $3 billion:

Real Estate is in the top of the cycle right now.  Looking at another post 2008 bust, he could easily not be a billionaire.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TankerKC

Add:

It was a trap set by liberals.

See liberal defense of Dan Rather (2004) @TankerKC @Buckhead

True. We were both accused of knowing that the fakes had been fed to Rather. And, that we jumped on FR to burn him.

Now some freelance journalist is be accused of the same.  That he knew the plagiarized speech was fed to Melania...

After Rathergate, I got calls at my house saying I should be in jail.

@Half Vast Conspiracy @Howlin

Offline DB

The issue was the wierd lying about it.  I really couldn't give a care what the wife has to say in a speech.

I don't understand how someone who claims to to be a big fan of Reagan can't even spell his name correctly - repeatedly.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't understand how someone who claims to to be a big fan of Reagan can't even spell his name correctly - repeatedly.

Goodness, did I spell his name wrong?  Ugh, I hate when I make spelling errors.  My apologies.

Offline musiclady

Good catch.  I have Mechtroll on IGNORE, so I've missed that.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Actually no its not, since nothing Obama did was original work Even Nancy Regan used such First Lady Stock phrases. But, it does not matter because it never was an issue but for the left to distract from what was said about Hillary at the convention.

It was a brilliant move tho by the Trump camp since the speech was shown all over the left wing and many on the left could see the entire speech which reached a lot of Democrats with negative information about Hilary.

The point I was making.  She was trying to appeal to liberals.  The fact that she admires Michelle Obama is troubling.  Michelle didn't think America was great either.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DB

Goodness, did I spell his name wrong?  Ugh, I hate when I make spelling errors.  My apologies.

NO! Who you quoted spelled it wrong - again. Not you. I'm sorry I wasn't clear - and I try to not to quote Mechanicos...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 09:08:00 am by DB »

Offline RoosGirl

NO! Who you quoted spelled it wrong - again. Not you. I'm sorry I wasn't clear - and I try to not to quote Mechanicos...

Ha!  Okay, good.  I can never trust my own spelling. :)