Author Topic: HILLARY CLINTON Tells Police to Quit Killing Black People at NAACP Convention (VIDEO)  (Read 835 times)

Offline unknown

HILLARY CLINTON Tells Police to Quit Killing Black People at NAACP Convention (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/hillary-clinton-tells-police-quit-killing-black-people-naacp-convention-video/

Jim Hoft
Jul 18th, 2016 12:26 pm

On Sunday three police officers were shot dead in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in an ambush attack by a Nation of Islam member.

Three more were injured.

This came a week after five police officers were shot dead in Dallas by a Black Power activist.

On Monday Hillary Clinton told police officers to quit killing black people.

She was speaking at the NAACP convention.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline verga

Pander, pander, pander
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
Pander, pander, pander

Yep.  She calculates everything. I guess she's written off cops and is going to rely on racism of blacks.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hope the Trump campaign captured video clips of her address.

Will make great campaign commercials...  ;)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Hope the Trump campaign captured video clips of her address.

Will make great campaign commercials...  ;)

She's got a million of 'em...

I can't speak for anyone else, but hearing her screeching voice gives me the heebie-jeebies and foul memories of my very worst MIL ever...

:smokin:

Offline goatprairie

Her Heinous is making a gamble that more Americans will identify with the cop killers than the cops. It might be a bad choice. I think this past week has horrified many Americans and awakened them to the evil of many black groups.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
To say these things right after Baton Rouge was beyond the pale. I posted a bit about her speech in the politics area. Unbelievably callous.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Her Heinous is making a gamble that more Americans will identify with the cop killers than the cops. It might be a bad choice. I think this past week has horrified many Americans and awakened them to the evil of many black groups.

She starts with over 90% of black votes. She is taking an horrific posture, for the sake of holding that.

I do not believe most blacks want to live in communities where thugs try to kill cops, since they suffer at the hands of those thugs, while the cops protect them.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline unknown

To say these things right after Baton Rouge was beyond the pale. I posted a bit about her speech in the politics area. Unbelievably callous.

That was exactly my initial thought.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)