Author Topic: "Not A White Problem"  (Read 765 times)

Offline unknown

"Not A White Problem"
« on: July 18, 2016, 03:57:37 am »

"Not A White Problem"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/not-white-problem

Tyler Durden
Jul 17, 2016 8:20 PM

Submitted by Jim Quinn via The Burning Platform blog,

The statistics in the chart below are representative of every Democrat controlled urban shithole city in America. Obama and his anti-gun activist minions are peddling a false narrative about guns because they understand most Americans are dumber than a sack of hammers and easily manipulated by propaganda. Obama uses every high profile shooting to blame guns, in order to deflect people from seeing the truth. And the truth is guns are not a problem in white America.

It’s only a problem in the urban ghettos with the toughest gun laws run by Democrat mayors and city councils. Chicago is a perfect example of Obama ignoring the real problem. Fifty years of welfare programs and treating black people like victims has created a dysfunctional system leading to hopelessness, crime, and perpetual poverty. Chicago is 32% white, but they commit only 3.5% of the murders. Over 96% of the murders are committed by non-whites. Essentially, it is young black men murdering other black men. White people are not in the equation and are not part of the problem. It’s a black problem framed as a gun problem by Obama and his lying apparatchiks.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: "Not A White Problem"
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 05:36:02 am »
It may not be a very big amount of the murders that happen in the US; but Sandy Hook, Aurora Theater and so on get a lot of attention. And yes, apparently white boys are involved in most of the mass shootings even if it appears most of these perpetrators have problems with mental illness and usually if not always, come from a liberal background.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 01:46:27 pm »
It may not be a very big amount of the murders that happen in the US; but Sandy Hook, Aurora Theater and so on get a lot of attention. And yes, apparently white boys are involved in most of the mass shootings even if it appears most of these perpetrators have problems with mental illness and usually if not always, come from a liberal background.
Not to absolve white killers, but there have been numerous mass killings perpetrated by blacks in the last twenty years or so. It's just not emphasized as much by the usual suspects i.e. Big Lib Media.  Actually more mass killings per capita by blacks than whites.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 01:52:04 pm »
Not to absolve white killers, but there have been numerous mass killings perpetrated by blacks in the last twenty years or so. It's just not emphasized as much by the usual suspects i.e. Big Lib Media.  Actually more mass killings per capita by blacks than whites.

In this case, I wouldn't necessarily blame the "big lib media".

Let's say there was that Pittsburgh shooting this year, maybe 6 people or so died.

Numbers-wise, that's not up with the Aurora shooting and things such as that.

If a minority participates in a high volume mass shooting, such as Virginia Tech and the perpetrator Cho, that is going to be reported because a lot of people were shot.

But you have something like Sandy Hook right before Christmas, that's going to be reported.

Sure, it may well be that blacks are involved in more mass shootings, however that is defined, shooting more than 2 people say; it's not the media's fault that they are not out following some that are not nearly as sensational in nature.

Some obscurer event that qualifies as a mass shooting in Toledo or whatever.

So factually, maybe it is true, blacks are involved in more mass shootings, 2 or more.

It's the big ones that get the attention of the press.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 01:54:00 pm by TomSea »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 04:34:47 pm »
http://thegrio.com/2013/09/17/african-american-mass-shooters/
And then there is this
http://bossip.com/699850/not-white-men-only-list-of-most-horrific-black-serial-killers-video/

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 04:59:25 pm »
In this case, I wouldn't necessarily blame the "big lib media".

Let's say there was that Pittsburgh shooting this year, maybe 6 people or so died.

Numbers-wise, that's not up with the Aurora shooting and things such as that.

If a minority participates in a high volume mass shooting, such as Virginia Tech and the perpetrator Cho, that is going to be reported because a lot of people were shot.

But you have something like Sandy Hook right before Christmas, that's going to be reported.

Sure, it may well be that blacks are involved in more mass shootings, however that is defined, shooting more than 2 people say; it's not the media's fault that they are not out following some that are not nearly as sensational in nature.

Some obscurer event that qualifies as a mass shooting in Toledo or whatever.

So factually, maybe it is true, blacks are involved in more mass shootings, 2 or more.

It's the big ones that get the attention of the press.
I was just doing a little researching and happened on a blog called "It's all one thing."
They had data taken from a survey done by Mother Jones of all sources. They found that from 1982 to 2015 nine out of the last twenty mass killings of that period were done by non-whites. Of the 66 total mass killings non-whites were the perps 22 times. That means non-whites were slightly overrepresented.    Blacks were about equal to their numbers in the general population, but the surprising conclusion was that Asians were the most overrepresented of any group. Which was surprising considering Asians on average are more law-abiding than whites and blacks.
I have read other sources which claimed blacks were actually overrepresented, but I don't have those sources at hand. However, they are available on the internet, and not hard to find.