Author Topic: ‘You Should Be Hung': Top Trump Ally and NY Campaign Co-Chair Sends Vicious Threat to Anti-Trump Delegate (Screenshots)  (Read 4017 times)

HonestJohn

Fantastic Post....   My thoughts too exactly.   Trump's treatment of Cruz during the campaign should raise a 1000 red flags on how this joke of man would govern.   He does not have the moral fiber to lead this country.

His red flags came in the first week after he announced, with his call for a wall and his statement that all Mexicans are thieves and rapists.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Fantastic Post....   My thoughts too exactly.   Trump's treatment of Cruz during the campaign should raise a 1000 red flags on how this joke of man would govern.   He does not have the moral fiber to lead this country.

The fact that the GOPe happily stood aside and watched without a peep says they wanted Trump to do it. Keep in mind that this is the same GOPe that pulled out all the stops to get rid of Todd Akin over one dumb comment.

The GOP may not have wanted Trump in the beginning but they saw a small brushfire that could burn away their problems but the fire got out of control and burned all but the problem (Ted Cruz). The GOP being the opportunistic bottom feeding scavengers they are decided that they could make deals with Trump because no candidate has ever been so openly "For sale" as the candidate who ran on not being for sale. That's when Trump started kissing Mitch McConnell's butt and saying how wrong it was for Ted Cruz to call him a liar.

When Trump and his fans go looking for someone to blame for their loss in November, they're going to run into a wall of their own comments calling us traitors, threats of violence, threats of death or imprisonment. They will know that they are the architects of their own destruction.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The fact that the GOPe happily stood aside and watched without a peep says they wanted Trump to do it. Keep in mind that this is the same GOPe that pulled out all the stops to get rid of Todd Akin over one dumb comment.

The GOP may not have wanted Trump in the beginning but they saw a small brushfire that could burn away their problems but the fire got out of control and burned all but the problem (Ted Cruz). The GOP being the opportunistic bottom feeding scavengers they are decided that they could make deals with Trump because no candidate has ever been so openly "For sale" as the candidate who ran on not being for sale. That's when Trump started kissing Mitch McConnell's butt and saying how wrong it was for Ted Cruz to call him a liar.

When Trump and his fans go looking for someone to blame for their loss in November, they're going to run into a wall of their own comments calling us traitors, threats of violence, threats of death or imprisonment. They will know that they are the architects of their own destruction.

I think I'm going to save that image as my standard boilerplate response from now on.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Dittos to what AbaraXas said.  Great post Cripplecreek!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Outstanding!

What did we expect from the GOP, though. every election cycle, they have courted Conservatives with lies. A few TEA party folks made it through the fence, but most who claimed to be were not or were fought by the GOP.

Every year, it has been the same thing: "Vote for us and we'll set it right!", then as the votes are counted:

under the bus888

No more.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:27:40 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

And another Amen. 

But don't be deceived because the militants supporting Trump for Il Douche will never blame themselves anymore than the GOP Party hacks stopped blaming those Republicans who stayed home in 2012 for Obama's "win".

They have said they are going to "hold us accountable" amidst threats of death for treason.  They are never going to accept they were the architects of their own destruction, they have already told us that they will hold those of us who refuse to support Trump responsible.

Beware, the Trump Militant may be along any moment to report your post and a mod will come along and delete your post and comment as being 'off topic' or a 'personal insult'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And another Amen. 

But don't be deceived because the militants supporting Trump for Il Douche will never blame themselves anymore than the GOP Party hacks stopped blaming those Republicans who stayed home in 2012 for Obama's "win".

They have said they are going to "hold us accountable" amidst threats of death for treason.  They are never going to accept they were the architects of their own destruction, they have already told us that they will hold those of us who refuse to support Trump responsible.

Beware, the Trump Militant may be along any moment to report your post and a mod will come along and delete your post and comment as being 'off topic' or a 'personal insult'.

Trump and his minions went scorched earth during the primaries, and there is a 5-10% of of total voting population  in the "hard right" of the spectra who are not going to forget.  F Trump, save the House and Senate.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

Its not incorrect, its parody. Anyone calling the GOP nominee a fascist has earned a little parody. His comments sound like a press statement from the Hillary camp...disturbingly so. He's every right to his view, but no right to be free of criticism for it.

I think you need some help understanding parody.  It isn't copying word for word what someone said and then adding a hashtag as if that was part of the original quote.

Offline Mesaclone

I think you need some help understanding parody.  It isn't copying word for word what someone said and then adding a hashtag as if that was part of the original quote.

Sure it is. It mimic'd what he wrote, and paralelled with a twist...in other words, paralleled his actual post but exposed its true purpose with the hashtag. It was thus an exaggerated expression of what his post asserted...and so, was a parody of it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:34:36 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline RoosGirl

Sure it is. It mimic'd what he wrote, and paralelled with a twist...in other words, paralleled his actual post but exposed its true purpose with the hashtag. It was thus an exaggerated expression of what his post asserted...and so, was a parody of it.

#IHeartOrangeGlorius

^Parody

and I'm a Suuuuper Geeeeenius.

Mesaclone....suuuuuper genius.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

It should come as no surprise to anyone that a mobbed unreal estate developer would surround himself with like minded thugs.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Vulcan

After 30+ years as an active member of the Republican Party I quit in 2007.

I refuse to support the GOPe and their establishment candidate. 

Offline Mesaclone

^Parody

That's it! By George you've done it....excellent work! And kudos to Once-ler as well. I feel like the law professor in the Paper Chase, having instructed two young protégés and getting to see the immediate results of my work!

FYI, that wasn't parody. Sarcasm perhaps.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 03:22:51 am by Mesaclone »

That's it! By George you've done it....excellent work! And kudos to Once-ler as well. I feel like the law professor in the Paper Chase, having instructed two young protégés and getting to see the immediate results of my work!

FYI, that wasn't parody. Sarcasm perhaps.

Just call me Mesaclone jr.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Some people would bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope...

:whistle:

Offline Mesaclone

Just call me Mesaclone jr.

As you wish, there's always room for one more dread pirate.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
What's the problem? IT IS LIKE MUTINY PURE AND SIMPLE!
IF IT WERE reversed AND THE TRUMP PEOPLE WERE GRYING TO PULL A COUP, TNE CRUZERS WOHLD BE SCREAMING FROM EVERY STREET CORNER POSSIBLE!!!

Well, that's a liberal spin, if I've ever heard one.  Talk about a straw man argument.
A) What ever it is, the anti-Trump people are doing, it's not even a coup.
 coup   ko͞o/

noun|
  • a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
  • a notable or successful stroke or move.
B) Those who do not want Trump have every right to say they don't want Trump.  It's a REPUBLIC, and that is how the Founders framed it.
C) It wouldn't be an issue if the candidate wasn't a flaming liberal ahole - with an unfavorability of @ 80% nationwide
D) There's nothing illegal, corrupt or sinister about freeing people to choose based on their conscience
E) Cruzers actually back someone based on principles, convictions and CONSTITUTIONAL merits, for the purpose of SAVING THE COUNTRY, and getting back to what made America, America, not for or because OF the candidate.
F) I don't know why you Trumpers worry, when you claim Trumps going to win in a landslide.  If that's truly what you actually believe, than freeing people to vote individually, is the truest form of getting the nominee.  You should have nothing to worry about.  If the people want Trump, they'll vote on free conscience for him, right?

As you wish, there's always room for one more dread pirate.

Good night, Once-Ler. Good work. Sleep well. I’ll most likely kill you in the morning.

Well, now I don't think that is called for.  Call me a Hitlery lover, but don't threaten to kill me.  That's my family's job.

Offline Suppressed

Chickens are funny to me.

@HonestJohn

Try a Google Image search on your avatar for a funny result.  Its best guess is "emo obama".
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Chickens are funny to me.

Every time I see one in person, I laugh and can't stop grinning.  I always have thought them extremely funny animals.

Come to think of it,  it's hard to disagree.   I miss the chicken running from the apocalyptic explosions.   I feel for that bird.  (Come to think of it, that was a budgie)

Foghorn Leghorn, I think, could have run for President and really found himself a constituency this year.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:10:34 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

Foghorn Leghorn, I think, could have run for President and really found himself a constituency this year.

HonestJohn

@HonestJohn

Try a Google Image search on your avatar for a funny result.  Its best guess is "emo obama".

It's a gif made from a Robot Chicken skit called "Law and Order: KFC".