Author Topic: ‘You Should Be Hung': Top Trump Ally and NY Campaign Co-Chair Sends Vicious Threat to Anti-Trump Delegate (Screenshots)  (Read 4016 times)

HonestJohn

And in mine as well.   You're an honest man, HonestJohn.  (Although I must ask, what's with all the chickens?)

Chickens are funny to me.

Every time I see one in person, I laugh and can't stop grinning.  I always have thought them extremely funny animals.

Offline RoosGirl

The worst thing about Trump is that he appears to be the strongman the GOPe wanted all along to go to war against us uppity constitutional conservatives.

GOPe wanted to go to war with the conservatives and the GOP voters wanted to go to war with the liberals that have caused the problems the country has.  What the voters don't seem to realize is that the GOPe have been helping the liberals.

Offline Mesaclone

That's the bottom line.  As bad as Hillary is, Trump is worse.  Worse for the GOP, worse for conservatism, worse for the nation.   The man's a menace, perhaps an existential one.   

There is no more higher calling this election year than to repudiate and defeat the pernicious fascist variant known as Trumpism.   Not just the man, but the movement,  which emerges from some very dark places.

#AlwaysHillary
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Every time I see one in person, I laugh and can't stop grinning.  I always have thought them extremely funny animals.

You laughing at me? 888blackhat

Offline RoosGirl

HonestJohn

You laughing at me? 888blackhat

No... I want that chicken!!!

I will grab it and hold it and pet it and call it "George".

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

The funniest chicken who was ever ripped off of a character on radio's legendary Fred Allen Show:

Foghorn Leghorn

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Henry Noel

Dear Carl.  It's hanged.  You should be hanged if you oppose Trump. 

The other usage conveys a different message.  I can tell you are new to fascism.

Dialogue from Blazing Saddles:

Charlie: You shifty ni**er! They said you was hung!

Bart: And they was right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdExsAQuCQA
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Dear Carl.  It's hanged.  You should be hanged if you oppose Trump. 

The other usage conveys a different message.  I can tell you are new to fascism.

'Spits beer onto the monitor...'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He best be careful and remember unlike liberals, many conservatives carry concealed.

Exactly. Proper response would be:

'Try it and I'll blow your head clean off.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

And not one ounce of this venom has been directed at the democrats.

So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: “How can Satan cast out Satan?  If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.  And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.  And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end.  No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

Mark 3:23-27
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mesaclone

@Mesaclone You  really need to fix that incorrect quote attributed to @Jazzhead

Its not incorrect, its parody. Anyone calling the GOP nominee a fascist has earned a little parody. His comments sound like a press statement from the Hillary camp...disturbingly so. He's every right to his view, but no right to be free of criticism for it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:10:09 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline livius

That's the bottom line.  As bad as Hillary is, Trump is worse.  Worse for the GOP, worse for conservatism, worse for the nation.   The man's a menace, perhaps an existential one.   

There is no more higher calling this election year than to repudiate and defeat the pernicious fascist variant known as Trumpism.   Not just the man, but the movement,  which emerges from some very dark places.

Entirely agree. We would be able to fight against Hillary, but no resistance to Trump would be permitted.  Virtually all of us on this board have been silenced on other boards, and people who oppose Trump in the party have received either physical threats or threats of lawsuits from him.  I don't see why so little attention has been called to this, and I also don't see why GOP party authorities have simply let him get away with it.  He gets his way by bullying for now, but on the horrible chance that he gets elected, he'll get it by outright oppression.

And it won't be directed at suppressing the left.

Offline Cripplecreek

I don't see why so little attention has been called to this, and I also don't see why GOP party authorities have simply let him get away with it. 

Because the GOP wants what the democrats have. A blindly obedient voter block completely devoid of any kind of ethics or common decency.

Offline R4 TrumPence

What's the problem? IT IS LIKE MUTINY PURE AND SIMPLE!
IF IT WERE reversed AND THE TRUMP PEOPLE WERE GRYING TO PULL A COUP, TNE CRUZERS WOHLD BE SCREAMING FROM EVERY STREET CORNER POSSIBLE!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

Oh yeah! Whatever!  Talk  about desperate!
Please stop embarrassing yourselves.
It isn't becoming!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
IF IT WERE reversed AND THE TRUMP PEOPLE WERE GRYING TO PULL A COUP, TNE CRUZERS WOHLD BE SCREAMING FROM EVERY STREET CORNER POSSIBLE!!!
Because Cruz isn't a ****ing psychopath!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

Because the GOP wants what the democrats have. A blindly obedient voter block completely devoid of any kind of ethics or common decency.

We're at war with Eastasia.  And we've always been at war with Eastasia.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Big difference in Screaming, and the out in out Thuggery that Trump's Henchmen are implying.

Just sayin......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

Big difference in Screaming, and the out in out Thuggery that Trump's Henchmen are implying.

Just sayin......

Thuggery and bullying may be NY values that work in NY but they'll only drive firmer resolve to resist in those of us with flyover country values.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trump people already pulled their coup. They smeared the best candidate with a series of well timed lies, from five mistresses to daddy being in on killing JFK, referred to Cruz as  liar, yet lied about him at every turn--and still only got less than 40% of the primary votes cast, even with crossovers. If Trump people think that grants them some sort of electoral mandate, they are delusional. But he didn't just lie about Ted Cruz, he has lied to his supporters, too. He is already walking back his signature selling points on a "WALL" and immigration. He has already bonded with the GOPe, and you folks have been played for suckers. GO ahead, double down, you only lose twice as much.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your consul, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget ye were our countrymen

Samuel Adams
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Thuggery and bullying may be NY values that work in NY but they'll only drive firmer resolve to resist in those of us with flyover country values.
:amen:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump people already pulled their coup. They smeared the best candidate with a series of well timed lies, from five mistresses to daddy being in on killing JFK, referred to Cruz as  liar, yet lied about him at every turn--and still only got less than 40% of the primary votes cast, even with crossovers. If Trump people think that grants them some sort of electoral mandate, they are delusional. But he didn't just lie about Ted Cruz, he has lied to his supporters, too. He is already walking back his signature selling points on a "WALL" and immigration. He has already bonded with the GOPe, and you folks have been played for suckers. GO ahead, double down, you only lose twice as much.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your consul, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget ye were our countrymen

Samuel Adams

Fantastic Post....   My thoughts too exactly.   Trump's treatment of Cruz during the campaign should raise a 1000 red flags on how this joke of man would govern.   He does not have the moral fiber to lead this country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.