Author Topic: Trump officially chooses Pence for VP  (Read 1553 times)

geronl

Re: Trump officially chooses Pence for VP
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 05:01:37 pm »
It wasn’t long ago that Pence was being kicked around over there for various things.

Yesterday

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2016, 06:47:44 pm »
Maybe that Trump will be elected but decide he didn't want to do it after all - and resign.  :shrug:

Or be impeached and removed from office.  Perhaps it can be done within the first hundred days.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2016, 06:55:08 pm »
Pence is not my choice...I would have preferred Newt[ducking]...but Pence is a lot better than others he was considering.

Him saying we should outrightly ban Sharia Law today, added 10 points to Newt in my book.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2016, 07:04:16 pm »
Why would Mike Pence go on this suicide mission?

Because Pence will be a heartbeat away from the presidency @Emjay [should their ticket win; not to mention impeachment, malaise, whatever], and although I don't know of him well, Mike IS pro-life, too, and he appears sane, and I'm guessing he has a great patience to him, or he probably would not have ever taken this position.

Trump/Pence 2016
"It's better to vote for a clown than the Antichrist."

P.S. Wonder who is going to be the food tester for Trump? Christie maybe?

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta