Author Topic: Is It A Ghost? Haunting Photo Taken At Deadly Crash Scene Causes Stir  (Read 789 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The first picture doesn't do much for me, the 2nd one gets me to thinking some.  It may just be shadows but no one had to point out to me where the questionable image is.  This should be submitted to experts in photography.

Is It A Ghost? Haunting Photo Taken At Deadly Crash Scene Causes Stir

The photo appears to show a transparent figure eerily hovering over the crash victim’s body.

A haunting photo of a deadly crash scene has gone viral because of what it appears to capture.

The roadside photo shows a crowd gathered around a motorcycle crash victim. Above the first responders’ heads hovers a transparent shadow eerily resembling a human figure.

In the stirring Facebook photo, truck driver Saul Vazquez says he rolled down his window before snapping the scene along Highway 15 near Stanton, Kentucky, on Tuesday afternoon.

“Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat,” he wrote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/crash-scene-photo-goes-viral_us_5787a58be4b03fc3ee4f7c51

Offline bolobaby

People will believe what the want to believe.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
People will believe what the want to believe.
Looks like a tree trunk, to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

Looks like a tree trunk, to me.

You aren't alone.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Per snopes, and I happen to agree with this the way it looks, it is dust on the lens. When I shoot outdoors a lot, I spend a lot of time in photoshop cleaning up stuff like this when dust and pollen get on the lenses.

http://www.snopes.com/fatal-crash-spirit-photograph/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Doesn't look so 'ghosty' when I use Photoshop to treat it like it was a speck of dust.

Offline NavyCanDo

Unfortunantly, photos are not prrof. If you want to prove Bigfoot exist it will take a dead body. If you want to prove aliens exist it will take a dead body. If you want to prove ghost exist it will tak...  oh never mind.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn