Author Topic: Deaths, injuries reported after truck drives into French crowd following Bastille Day fireworks  (Read 3430 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The British press are doing a great job of covering this terrorist attack, with lots of video showing exactly what happened and its aftermath.

The U.S. media is just waking up this morning and trying to ascertain the motivations of the jihadi who did this...

It's gotten to the point lately that no matter where the event happens I automatically open up my UK Daily mail app on my phone to get the best info.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WAC

Here's SkY news Live feed that 's leading the news, first on the scene....and carrying live reports....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Offline cato potatoe

The moderates had better start cooperating with the French authorities.  French people have a reputation for liberalism, but everyone has a breaking point.  I know they are proud of their culture, and they will not feel obligated to deal with these attacks ad infinitum.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Murder weapon: The key suspect is said to have been parked up for nine hours before carrying out the attack and may have been stopped by police but claimed he was delivering ice cream. In fact the back of his lorry contained many weapons and grenades

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html

So, this may be unconfirmed but the terrorist may have claimed to have been delivering ice cream.

Apparently one man did all of this harm.

Offline musiclady

So, this may be unconfirmed but the terrorist may have claimed to have been delivering ice cream.

Apparently one man did all of this harm.

Well, the police didn't do their job, then.  They should have checked the truck and made sure it had ice cream in it.

Not grenades.........   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

Who owned the truck, was it stolen...