Author Topic: Deaths, injuries reported after truck drives into French crowd following Bastille Day fireworks  (Read 3430 times)

geronl

Sky News is calling this an attack and that 73 are known dead

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

73 dead now...truck loaded with weapons and explosives...per Sky News

Not surprised.

Offline NavyCanDo

Didnt take FOX News long to make this all about Trump.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BASTILLE DAY MASSACRE At least 73 dead and 100 injured as lorry crashes into crowd of revellers celebrating in France ‘terror attack’

AT least 73 have been killed and 100 injured after a suspected terrorist ploughed a lorry into a crowd of people celebrating Bastille Day in France.

Witnesses reported an exchange of gunfire in the aftermath of the incident which happened shortly after 10.30pm on the Promenade des Anglais .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1447619/at-least-30-dead-as-lorry-crashes-into-crowd-of-revellers-celebrating-bastille-day-in-france-terror-attack/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  1m1 minute ago
In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement.

The price on Trump's head may have just doubled, by the people who know this will only help to get him elected. No doubt his security detail is being reinforced.

Also, no matter what he says or does the Left is just waiting for any quote they can twist to say that he is 'gloating' or 'celebrating' or whatever else they can dream up to try to pin the behavior of Muslims in France, as somehow being Trump's fault.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline goatprairie

About thirty minutes ago I was  visiting DemocraticUnderground aka Dummyunderground for their comments about the attack. Naturally, most of them have their heads jammed up their anal orifices about who is responsible. But there was one poster who lamented that the lefties on the site blamed  Christians, Republicans, and whites for bad things but didn't want to blame Islam for anything.
I went back a few minutes ago, and that post had been removed. They're still puzzled why anybody would do something like this. Leftists/libs are determined to keep their heads jammed up their rear ends.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 11:39:21 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

73 dead now...truck loaded with weapons and explosives...per Sky News

Also reported that the driver failed in his attempt to set off an explosive.   **nononono*

Offline goatprairie

Me too.
There are Muslims and there are Muslims. Remember, the Kurds are our friends, and they are mostly Muslims.  But I will agree something radical has to be done to many Islamic countries.

Didnt take FOX News long to make this all about Trump.

Actually, the interview was scheduled before this happened.   :shrug:

geronl

Didn't take FOX News long to make this all about Trump.

Sad and pathetic that anyone would think this has something to do with Trump. Trump is literally the LAST person in America I would consult over terrorism and security issues

Offline bilo

If we are really going to deal with this problem we will have to do that, or contain them like we did the USSR during the not so cold war. We can't keep lying to ourselves that this is just a small part of islam.

I'm okay destroying all their holy sites one by one until this stops.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Sad and pathetic that anyone would think this has something to do with Trump. Trump is literally the LAST person in America I would consult over terrorism and security issues

Again...the interview was scheduled prior to this attack.

But, Trump is a candidate for POTUS .... he is one of the FIRST people who should speak on terrorism and security issues.   **nononono*

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 11:54:26 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline bilo

The price on Trump's head may have just doubled, by the people who know this will only help to get him elected. No doubt his security detail is being reinforced.

Also, no matter what he says or does the Left is just waiting for any quote they can twist to say that he is 'gloating' or 'celebrating' or whatever else they can dream up to try to pin the behavior of Muslims in France, as somehow being Trump's fault.

Good analysis.

I wish the nominee were Sen Cruz. I would have no concerns about how he would handle himself in front of the media. We will see if Trump's handlers have control of him yet, or not.

Offline bilo

There are Muslims and there are Muslims. Remember, the Kurds are our friends, and they are mostly Muslims.  But I will agree something radical has to be done to many Islamic countries.

They are only our friends because they want their freedom. If you were to point out all the inconsistencies in islam and how the koran is not the inspired Word of God they would turn on you pretty quick.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

Right, 'cuz it's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL about Donnie. 

Offline goatprairie

They are only our friends because they want their freedom. If you were to point out all the inconsistencies in islam and how the koran is not the inspired Word of God they would turn on you pretty quick.
The Kurds were the only Islamic people to thank us for getting rid of Saddam.  They are the only Muslims who willingly cooperate with us and where Americans can go and be greeted warmly.
 Nobody likes their religion denigrated, and to be sure I am not a fan of Islam. I'm only saying not all Muslims are evil.

Offline bolobaby

I just visited the DailyMail (London) for info on the attack and read the many comments below the article. Not ONE!!! commenter  mentioned the words "Islam" " Muslims" or "Isis." The pronoun "They" was referenced a number of times, but no one said the words "Islam" or "Muslim" or  "Isis." Is there some sort of ban on mentioning those words in the British media?

It was just some domestic lone wolf, doncha know?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline skeeter

I wonder what it will take before liberal western governments will do what it takes to protect their citizens.

Maybe they're tolerance for violence against their own citizens in the name of diversity is unlimited.

Offline bolobaby

Can we please just get to this part...?

I'm sick of all the lamentations and "analysis."
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bilo

The Kurds were the only Islamic people to thank us for getting rid of Saddam.  They are the only Muslims who willingly cooperate with us and where Americans can go and be greeted warmly.
 Nobody likes their religion denigrated, and to be sure I am not a fan of Islam. I'm only saying not all Muslims are evil.

All Germans weren't evil under Nazism but very few were trustworthy. islam is not just a faux religion it is a political ideology.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Governor Mike Pence ‏@GovPenceIN  8 Dec 2015
Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.