Author Topic: Unprecedented: without pushing leaners, BOTH Hillary and Trump are polling in the 20's!  (Read 618 times)

geronl

Apparently this is just for North Dakota.

I am shocked someone is even polling North Dakota.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Twitter said national survey. Clarifying...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Suicide by slingshot is preferable to either.

Offline ScottinVA

So.. Trump trails the criminal even in North Dakota. 

Good God...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So.. Trump trails the criminal even in North Dakota. 

Good God...
We've seen hucksters in slick suits from back East before. Don't even apply.
Considering half of the State's population lives in three more liberal cities, I'm not too surprised at the results.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

We're the world's fourth largest nuclear power...or tied for third.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

We've seen hucksters in slick suits from back East before. Don't even apply.
Considering half of the State's population lives in three more liberal cities, I'm not too surprised at the results.

And it sounds like Christie is who Trump really wanted for VP but Trump's democrat kids wanted Pence instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

And it sounds like Christie is who Trump really wanted for VP but Trump's democrat kids wanted Pence instead.
Pence will have some 'midwest' appeal, even in a state on the other side of the Mississippi, and has some Christian cred as well. I doubt the frontrunner's epiphany will stand much scrutiny past the nomination, if it has not already been debunked (not that I am claiming to know his heart).

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Suicide by slingshot is preferable to either.
Did ya ever have one of those Schwinn Stingray Bikes when you were a kid and jump onto the banana seat the wrong way? I would rather do that than vote for either! :hard crying:

Oceander

Without Johnson being a spoiler "Another candidate" would be outpolling both of them.

HonestJohn

The upshot of all this is that the majority of the country cannot stand either candidate.

Which means that the majority of Americans cannot those that voted for both candidates.  Maybe if we strip voting rights from those that cast votes for Trump and Hillary in the primaries...

...we'll finally get nominees that don't make Satan look good in comparison?

Offline Cripplecreek

The upshot of all this is that the majority of the country cannot stand either candidate.

Which means that the majority of Americans cannot those that voted for both candidates.  Maybe if we strip voting rights from those that cast votes for Trump and Hillary in the primaries...

...we'll finally get nominees that don't make Satan look good in comparison?

I saw a Trumper declaring that we shouldn't have delegates or an electoral college because they violate "the 1 man 1 vote rule".

Trump does love the uneducated and they love him right back.

Offline Vulcan

Trump does love the uneducated and they love him right back.

It's how he's gotten as far as he has.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:29:59 am by Vulcan »