Author Topic: Trump to reveal VP in New York Friday  (Read 595 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to reveal VP in New York Friday
« on: July 14, 2016, 12:24:25 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287664-trump-to-reveal-vp-in-new-york-friday

July 13, 2016, 07:47 pm
Trump to reveal VP in New York Friday

By Mark Hensch

Donald Trump plans on announcing his running mate this Friday in New York, according to his campaign manager.
"We will be making an announcement on Friday," Paul Manafort told reporters late Wednesday at the Westin hotel in Cleveland, according to The Wall Street Journal. "It will be in New York."

Speculation is running rampant over Trump’s ticket ahead of next week’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Trump on Wednesday summoned possible running mates to Indiana as he nears a final decision on his pick.

Trump and his children have met in recent days with Govs. Mike Pence (Ind.) and Chris Christie (N.J.) and former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) in what appears to be the final stage in the vetting process.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) earlier Wednesday also traveled to the Hoosier State to meet with Trump, fueling rumors he is in the running as well.

Trump, the GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee, said Wednesday he not looking for an “attack dog” in his running mate.

Trump’s remarks were a reversal from Tuesday, when the billionaire said he is searching for a “fighter skilled in hand-to-hand combat."

Many view Christie and Gingrich well-suited for combative vice presidential runs due to their often blunt rhetoric.

Trump has also frequently said he seeks a running mate with political experience capable of helping accomplish his legislative goals.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Trump to reveal VP in New York Friday
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 12:34:37 am »
Hosted by this guy...

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 12:34:38 am »
I'll fart in his general direction upon the news.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 04:51:16 pm »
I'll fart in his general direction upon the news.
Breaking on Drudge.....

Pence is the choice for VP
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 04:56:08 pm »
Breaking on Drudge.....

LOL!   Pretty obvious since he wasn't on the list of speakers.  Trump/Pence.  I like it...a lot!   :patriot:

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 05:06:56 pm »
Breaking on Drudge.....

Is it Friday already?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:08:04 pm by Wingnut »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 05:08:27 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 05:08:45 pm »
Is it Friday already?

lol...Maybe he meant Australian time.

I am afraid his Orangeness will always follow a pattern of unpredictability.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 05:10:08 pm »
..and a Trump Sr. Advisor says not so fast, Trump still hasn't made up his mind...
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/07/14/trump-senior-advisor-no-mr-trump-hasnt-made-a-decision-yet-about-his-vp-n2192796?platform=hootsuite

Man, Matt Drudge is going to be pissed if the campaign duped him.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 05:14:36 pm »
YOU'RE HIRED!
TRUMP PICKS PENCE

Drudge

*TRUMP/PENCE ROLLOUT IN MANHATTAN FRIDAY MORNING...
*HANNITY FOXNEWS VP INTERVIEW FRIDAY NITE...
*FIRST JOINT TV INTERVIEW WITH CBS 60 MINS LESLIE STAHL SUNDAY..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34