Author Topic: FBI Agents Silenced on Hillary Probe  (Read 653 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Agents Silenced on Hillary Probe
« on: July 13, 2016, 07:31:46 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=738441

Newsmax
FBI Agents Silenced on Hillary Probe
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:07 PM

By: Cathy Burke

FBI agents who worked on the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server reportedly had to sign an unusual non-disclosure form banning them from talking about the case unless they were called to testify.

Unnamed sources tell the New York Post they'd never heard of the special form — known as a "case briefing acknowledgment" — being used before, though all agents initially have to sign nondisclosure agreements to obtain security clearance.

"This is very, very unusual. I've never signed one, never circulated one to others," one unnamed retired FBI chief tells the Post.

"I have never heard of such a form. Sounds strange," an anonymous FBI agent said.

The Post additionally reports some FBI agents are disappointed that Director James Comey decided against recommending that charges be brought against Clinton for her mishandling of classified information.

"FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the [Attorney General] Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting" just hours before the release of a House report on the Benghazi, Libya terror attack in 2012, one unnamed source tells the Post.

Another Justice Department source tells the newspaper he was "furious" with Comey, deriding him for having "managed to piss off right and left."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: FBI Agents Silenced on Hillary Probe
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 01:01:39 am »
Now would that be because any investigation of the server's contents might expose the agents to Classified material they might otherwise disclose because the markings and designations had been removed?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis