Author Topic: Trump says the SYSTEM is RIGGED against HIM the same way it is AGAINST BLACKS!  (Read 591 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Come on, we have to shed a tear for Trump and Kanye. Everyone bow your heads for a moment. You can stop laughing now.

El Trumpo struck another thunderous blow to the Bush-Chaney 9/11 globalist “banker” system when he said that blacks being killed all over America by cops is just like how the GOP establishment RIGGED the primary election against HIM!!

He’s dropping TRUTH-BOMBS, people!!!!!

Watch below at about the one minute mark:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-says-the-system-is-rigged-against-him-the-same-way-it-is-against-blacks/#ixzz4EIPxaWxe

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 01:43:35 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline skeeter

I sucked it up and watched the O'Reilly interview.

I'll never understand how this clown became our nominee.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I sucked it up and watched the O'Reilly interview.

I'll never understand how this clown became our nominee.

Look at Honey Boo Boo or Kardashian ratings and you'll understand 2/3rds of it.

Just under is 1/3 desperation to win or just beat Hillary.

The remaining fraction of a percent believe him and think he is a Conservative savior. 

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Mechanicos

As always the Trump haters attributed the media person's words to Trump. Trump did not say what is being touted in this thread title or article, Oriely said them.

If you are going to bash Trump for what HE said make sure HE was the one who said it instead of getting played for fools by the press.  This level of dishonesty on reporting and false attribution is why #neverTrump lost respect.

Not one thing Trump actually said was untrue.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
As always the Trump haters attributed the media person's words to Trump. Trump did not say what is being touted in this thread title or article, Oriely said them.

If you are going to bash Trump for what HE said make sure HE was the one who said it instead of getting played for fools by the press.  This level of dishonesty on reporting and false attribution is why #neverTrump lost respect.

:thumbsup:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GrouchoTex

Well, I did listen to it.

Trump said the system was rigged, like the system was rigged when his was in the Primaries (paraphrasing).
I didn't right down the exact quote, but it was there.
The system is rigged against Black people like it is being rigged in the presidential primaries, is what he said.

To "un-rig" the system, he said better economic growth and better education are necessary.

Would better economic growth and education "un-rig" the primary system?

What Trump has done is equate 2 things that have nothing whatsoever to do with one another.

He tried to equate his "struggles" in the primary to that of the "struggles" of the Black community, and you can't deny that is what he has done here.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump said the system was rigged, like the system was rigged when his was in the Primaries (paraphrasing).
The system is rigged against Black people like it is being rigged in the presidential primaries, is what he said.

Both are true Statements. The primary was rigged and anybody but a self funding popular billionaire would have been defeated. Colorado was a clear example of this rigging. As far as Blacks, do you deny Democrats have rigged it so they are dependent on the Govt? Now how did they do that? Oh right by dumbing down the education system and removing the ability to improve economic conditions with employment.

To "un-rig" the system, he said better economic growth and better education are necessary. <--True

What Trump has done is equate 2 things that have nothing whatsoever to do with one another.

He did these in two separate sections. You attributed what O'riely did with his interruptions and games to Trump.

He tried to equate his "struggles" in the primary to that of the "struggles" of the Black community, and you can't deny that is what he has done here.

No he did not he said it was Rigged and it is. Both the Primary and how Democrats keep blacks on the plantation.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline sinkspur

O'REILLY: There is still some Black Americans who believe that the system is biased against them. The American system because they're black, they don't get the same kind of shot, they don't get the same kind of fairness that whites do. What do you say to them?

TRUMP: Well, I have been saying even against me the system is rigged when I ran as a, you know, for president, I mean, I could see what was going on with the system and the system is rigged.

O'REILLY: Yes, but that's not going to lift anybody's spirits.

TRUMP: We have to fight.

O'REILLY: If you go out and say the system is rigged, that's not going to lift their spirits.

TRUMP: No, what I'm saying is they are not necessarily wrong. I mean, there are certain people where unfortunately that comes into play. I'm not saying that. And I can relate it really very much to myself.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GrouchoTex

"He did these in two separate sections. You attributed what O'riely did with his interruptions and games to Trump."

I think O'Reilly threw Trump a lifeline to get him to change direction, or it could have been even worse.

Also, this whole thing about the Republican nomination being rigged is just ridiculous.
It is especially so, that the people who are in it don't complain about it until they are in the middle of it, and now that it is all over.
The time to complain and set things right was before the primaries started.
That ship sailed once the primaries commenced.

Offline Mechanicos

O'REILLY: There is still some Black Americans who believe that the system is biased against them. The American system because they're black, they don't get the same kind of shot, they don't get the same kind of fairness that whites do. What do you say to them?

TRUMP: Well, I have been saying even against me the system is rigged when I ran as a, you know, for president, I mean, I could see what was going on with the system and the system is rigged.

O'REILLY: Yes, but that's not going to lift anybody's spirits.

TRUMP: We have to fight.

O'REILLY: If you go out and say the system is rigged, that's not going to lift their spirits.

TRUMP: No, what I'm saying is they are not necessarily wrong. I mean, there are certain people where unfortunately that comes into play. I'm not saying that. And I can relate it really very much to myself.
Democrats keep blacks on the plantation. This is fact. They do that by education and economics.

"I'm not saying that" negates all of your Trump attack here.

Offline Suppressed

So you're saying he evaded the questions and his words were not in relation to the question. 

Okay.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

So you're saying he evaded the questions and his words were not in relation to the question. 

Okay.
His words stand independent of the Media persons. He did not let O'riely put words in his mouth. Did he address the issue in the question? Yes, but not the way O'riely wanted it worded.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

To "un-rig" the system, he said better economic growth and better education are necessary.

Trump was trying to make the discussion about Trump. O'Reilly herded him back on topic.

Trump did say a couple of things I agree with: First he can't understand what it would be like growing up poor and/or black (because he is neither). Second: It will get worse before it gets better.

Disagreement: If the primary system was so rigged against him, why is he where he is? Really. Hardly the case, and he got a pass on much from the MSM because the dramma sold soap.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

Trump was trying to make the discussion about Trump. O'Reilly herded him back on topic.

Trump did say a couple of things I agree with: First he can't understand what it would be like growing up poor and/or black (because he is neither). Second: It will get worse before it gets better.

Disagreement: If the primary system was so rigged against him, why is he where he is? Really. Hardly the case, and he got a pass on much from the MSM because the dramma sold soap.

I agree with your assessment.

Offline skeeter

O'Reilly was attempting to paraphrase what Trump was apparently trying to say, in his typically semi literate, inarticulate manner.

Either way, its not what I would look for in a president and leader.