Author Topic: House Chairmen Request Perjury Investigation of Hillary Clinton  (Read 813 times)

Offline Just_Victor

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/house-chairmen-request-perjury-investigation-hillary-clinton
By Michael W. Chapman | July 12, 2016 | 10:59 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) -- Given the testimony of FBI Director James Comey and statements made under oath by Hillary Clinton about her use of a personal email server as Secretary of State, two chairmen in the House of Representatives have sent a letter to the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia requesting that he investigate whether Clinton "committed perjury and made false statements when testifying under oath before Congress."

In the July 11 letter, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) write to the Honorable Channing D. Phillips: "We write to request an investigation to determine whether former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton committed perjury and made false statements during her testimony under oath before congressional committees."

"While testifying before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on July 7, 2016, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director James Comey stated the truthfulness of Secretary Clinton’s testimony before Congress was not within the scope of the FBI’s investigation," write the chairmen.  "Nor had the FBI even considered any of Secretary Clinton’s testimony."

"Director Comey further testified the Department of Justice requires a criminal referral from Congress to initiate an investigation of Secretary Clinton’s congressional testimony," said Chaffetz and Goodlatte.  "We are writing for that purpose."

"The evidence collected by the FBI during its investigation of Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email system appears to directly contradict several aspects of her sworn testimony," said the chairmen.  "In light of those contradictions, the Department should investigate and determine whether to prosecute Secretary Clinton for violating statutes that prohibit perjury and false statements to Congress, or any other relevant statutes."

more
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: House Chairmen Request Perjury Investigation of Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 12:24:36 pm »
Well, the last Clinton to be tried for perjury and obstruction of justice (impeached), walked. Still nowhere near as serious as treason.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:09:47 pm »
Yeah,as the old saying goes,"Wish in one hand and take a dump in the other,and see which gets full first".

I know it hasn't actually been that long,but it SEEMS LIKE I have been hearing people say she was finally going to be convicted,removed from her job,and maybe tossed into prison for my entire adult life,and all she does is keep on selling influence and getting richer and more powerful.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 01:33:10 pm »
Yeah,as the old saying goes,"Wish in one hand and take a dump in the other,and see which gets full first".

I know it hasn't actually been that long,but it SEEMS LIKE I have been hearing people say she was finally going to be convicted,removed from her job,and maybe tossed into prison for my entire adult life,and all she does is keep on selling influence and getting richer and more powerful.
Money talks, BS walks, unless the BS is the dirt that can put others in prison.

It isn't just a question of money and power, but the dirt to control those who would keep their jobs, positions, status, wealth, and freedom. Hillary has been collecting dirt like a shop vac for decades. I think the biggest delay in the whole server thing was not just covering her ample hindparts, but removing and relocating the information that enables her (and Bill) to remain poo free and officially stainless despite the sh*tstorm going on around her. Aside from the obvious marketing potential, what other reason is there to have compartmented secure information she had no 'need to know' on her server, but to know where what bodies were buried for leverage?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 06:16:32 pm »
Money talks, BS walks, unless the BS is the dirt that can put others in prison.

It isn't just a question of money and power, but the dirt to control those who would keep their jobs, positions, status, wealth, and freedom. Hillary has been collecting dirt like a shop vac for decades. I think the biggest delay in the whole server thing was not just covering her ample hindparts, but removing and relocating the information that enables her (and Bill) to remain poo free and officially stainless despite the sh*tstorm going on around her. Aside from the obvious marketing potential, what other reason is there to have compartmented secure information she had no 'need to know' on her server, but to know where what bodies were buried for leverage?

Remember her being in the illegal possession of over 1,000 "raw" FBI background investigation files on politicians,political appointees,senior military officers,and their familes?

The Feebs asked her to return them when she left the WH,and she just said "No" and walked right past them. There are reasons she demanded access to those files and refused to return them,and every reason is related to how the Bubbas got so rich while staying out of federal prison.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 06:19:39 pm »
Remember her being in the illegal possession of over 1,000 "raw" FBI background investigation files on politicians,political appointees,senior military officers,and their familes?

The Feebs asked her to return them when she left the WH,and she just said "No" and walked right past them. There are reasons she demanded access to those files and refused to return them,and every reason is related to how the Bubbas got so rich while staying out of federal prison.
Yep.  I sure do.  And they fed all that into the DNC computers via LAN from the White House. No wonder she upgraded to her own server.

C S Lewis