Author Topic: GOP National Committeeman: Romney Heading Up ‘National Movement’ Against Trump  (Read 384 times)

Offline Mechanicos

GOP National Committeeman: Romney Heading Up ‘National Movement’ Against Trump

CLEVELAND, Ohio — A Republican National Committeeman from Oregon warned reporters Tuesday that 2012 presidential nominee Mitt Romney is attempting to foil Donald Trump’s nomination at the GOP convention next week.

Solomon Yue, a member of the RNC’s Standing Rules Committee, made these remarks after the committee adjourned Tuesday afternoon. Different from the Convention Rules Committee, which holds jurisdiction over the 2016 convention rules, the standing committee found itself responding to inquiries relating to whether or not certain delegates can vote in opposition to the results of their state primary on the first ballot of the nomination process.
[More]
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/gop-national-committeeman-romney-heading-up-national-movement-against-trump/#ixzz4EFq4ukkB

:facepalm2:.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline R4 TrumPence

Wow! No replies? :pondering:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

IIRC,
Romney, is the one that wanted the binding rule in2012!

Now he wants it gone, because it doesn't serve his purpose!

I can't understand how anyone thinks this is OK!!!!! :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline ScottinVA

Romney reminds me of a fading celebrity grasping for the last few remaining strands of relevance. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Mitt who?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
It is not over until it is over.  Trump needs to pull the party together, and so far he has failed to do so.  For someone so adept at "deal making" it seems he continues to overestimate his power in this situation.  Like OPapaDoc, he seems to see himself as the king, and he expects his adversaries to come crawling on their hands and knees.  Great leaders kill the opposition with kindness.  So far, Trump shows no evidence of having that in him.

HonestJohn

Meh.

A group's got to have a leader.

I don't see why that's giving Drumpf's boys heartburn.