Author Topic: Lynch won't rule out staying on as AG under Clinton  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lynch won't rule out staying on as AG under Clinton
« on: July 12, 2016, 08:42:18 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-cabinet-225430

Lynch won't rule out staying on as AG under Clinton

By Louis Nelson

07/12/16 03:54 PM EDT

Attorney General Loretta Lynch refused to rule out on Tuesday that she might remain the head of the Justice Department if Hillary Clinton were to ask her.

Lynch was asked the question by House Judiciary Committee member Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) amid media reports that the former secretary of state’s advisers were considering keeping her on as Attorney General should Clinton win the White House in November. Lynch would not commit to continuing her work as attorney general beyond President Barack Obama’s administration, but also refused to rule out the possibility.

“I have no knowledge about the source of that statement nor have I had any conversations about that,” Lynch said when asked about the media report suggesting Clinton might consider asking her to stay on.

Ratcliffe followed up by asking if Lynch would continue to serve if asked, to which she responded that her “focus is on serving this administration.”

“I don’t care about your focus,” Ratcliffe replied. “Will you rule it out?”

“That matter is not before me,” Lynch said.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Re: Lynch won't rule out staying on as AG under Clinton
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 08:56:35 pm »
Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

geronl

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 10:52:06 pm »
That is not up to her.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 02:17:15 pm »
Lynch knows that Hitlery has the election in her pocket thanks to the dimocrap cottage industry of voter fraud. She expects to be rewarded for her service to the Clinton Crime Family.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 02:22:39 pm »
Comey has made massive amounts of cash via clintons....how much will she rake in?