Author Topic: Comey Oversaw Drug Cartel Money Laundering Operations As a Top Executive At HSBC Bank  (Read 954 times)

Offline unknown

Comey Oversaw Drug Cartel Money Laundering Operations As a Top Executive At HSBC Bank

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/06/comey-oversaw-drug-cartel-money-laundering-operations-as-a-top-executive-at-hsbc-bank/

Before becoming the director of the FBI, Director Comey, worked at the criminal bank of HSBC which laundered drug cartel and terrorist drug money in the worst banking scandal in US history.

...To add insult to injury, the FBI Director held an executive position at HSBC Bank, while extreme money laundering operations where being carried out by the Mexican Drug Cartel and their terrorist allies with the direct assistance of HSBC banking officials. I asked my source if Comey would have known, and he replied “he would have to have been drunk 24/7 to not know what was going on”.

Comey the Criminal Globalist

As the caption indicates, Comey has a very questionable background after having worked at HSBC bank, one of the most scandalous banks in history. So, should we be surprised that Comey essentially gave Clinton a walk, despite her blatant criminality? Better yet, why isn’t he investigating Attorney General, Loretta Lynch(mob) in regard to her conflict of interest meeting with Bill Clinton, regarding Hillary’s fate. That is because the FBI Director is just ass dirty as Lynch and the Clintonistas.

Comey did not just work at HSBC bank as his resume indicates (see below). He was on the Executive Board at the very time the HSBC scandal was breaking. There is no way he did not know as he looked the other way. And when he was vetted for his job as FBI Director, they knew then, he was in a key position of an organization that was caught laundering Mexican drug cartel money for the Sinoloas, the Los Zetas and their terrorist allies. Yet, despite this information which is publicly available, he was made the FBI Director with no law enforcement background! Now, are surprised that he just issued a de facto pardon for criminal Hillary over the email scandal?

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

HSBC avoided US money laundering charges because of 'market risk' fears

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36768140
12 July 2016

US officials refused to prosecute HSBC for money laundering in 2012 because of concerns within the Department of Justice that it would cause a "global financial disaster", a report says.

A US Congressional report revealed UK officials, including Chancellor George Osborne, added to pressure by warning the US it could lead to market turmoil.

The report alleges the UK "hampered" the probe and "influenced" the outcome.

HSBC was accused of letting drug cartels use US banks to launder funds.

The letter said that prosecuting HSBC could have "very serious implications for financial and economic stability, particularly in Europe and Asia".

Justice Department spokesman Peter Carr said a series of factors were considered when deciding how to resolve a case, including whether there may be "adverse consequences for innocent third parties, such as employees, customers, investors, pension holders and the public".

The report also accuses former US Attorney General Eric Holder of misleading Congress about the decision.

The report says Mr Holder ignored the recommendations of more junior staff to prosecute HSBC because of the bank's "systemic importance" to the financial markets.

{..snip..}

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I doubt much has changed. Our banking system is creaky and teetering, and will likely get a pass on pretty much everything from here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline unknown

I doubt much has changed. Our banking system is creaky and teetering, and will likely get a pass on pretty much everything from here.

There is another possibility why HSBC wasn't prosecuted...

It is that HSBC has very close ties with the Clinton Foundation, Comey, and others. Over $80M given to Clinton Foundation with some relation with HSBC.

Offline flowers

It is that HSBC has very close ties with the Clinton Foundation, Comey, and others. Over $80M given to Clinton Foundation with some relation with HSBC.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,215719.msg963111.html#msg963111

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:18:41 pm by flowers »

Offline unknown

Offline flowers

Offline MajorClay

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Saw that article right as I was heading out the door for work. Then it all clicked into place.
The Republic is lost.

geronl

too big for court

Offline unknown

Saw that article right as I was heading out the door for work. Then it all clicked into place.

There was one more article I was going to post, but decided not to. Its focus was on how all this would bring down a few governments, if appropriately and properly pursued. I thought it may be over the top for most people. I think you get it.

The series of articles I have posted are all by different and independent reporters and news agencies. But together, it paints a very clear picture of total and complete corruption by clintons and government.

Enjoy. And may you live in interesting times.