Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: House Letter Calls Clinton Foundation ‘Lawless’  (Read 390 times)

Offline unknown

EXCLUSIVE: House Letter Calls Clinton Foundation ‘Lawless’

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/exclusive-house-letter-calls-clinton-foundation-lawless/

Richard Pollock
10:28 PM 07/11/2016

A new congressional letter circulating among lawmakers charges the William, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation is a “lawless, ‘Pay-to-Play’ enterprise that has been operating under a cloak of philanthropy for years.”

The letter, obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation, is authored by Tennessee Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn who plans to send it to FBI Director James Comey, Internal Revenue Service Commissioner John Koskinen and Federal Trade Commission chairwoman Edith Ramirez.

The letter calls upon the three agencies to launch a “public corruption” investigation into the ties between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton’s policies as secretary of state.

The letter says there is a “pattern of dealing that personally enriched the Clintons at the expense of American foreign policy.”

Comey declined last week in testimony before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to address reports that the FBI is continuing a second, ongoing FBI investigation into ties between Clinton Foundation donors and Clinton’s role as secretary of state.

Comey was asked if there were any other FBI investigations that touched on the Clinton Foundation. He deflected the question, saying he was “not going to comment on the existence or nonexistence of any other investigations.”

{..snip..}

Some more details on the pay-per-play corruption at the link...

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)