Author Topic: Majority Of Americans 'Disapprove' Of Comey's Decision On Hillary  (Read 494 times)

Offline unknown

Majority Of Americans 'Disapprove' Of Comey's Decision On Hillary

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/majority-americans-disapprove-comeys-decision-hillary

Tyler Durden
Jul 11, 2016 12:21 PM

A majority of Americans disapprove of FBI director James Comey’s recommendation that Clinton not be charged with a crime over her email arrangement, by 56-35. But, perhaps unsurprisingly, as WaPo reports, there is a striking difference between Republicans and Democrats as cognitive dissonance in the latter seems extreme given that about two-thirds think the issue of Hillary's "extremely reckless, unsophisticated" history is unrelated to what she'd do as president.

Further, the new ABC News/Washington Post poll finds the issue leaves them worried about how she'd handle her responsibilities as president if elected.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Re: Majority Of Americans 'Disapprove' Of Comey's Decision On Hillary
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 11:20:31 pm »
The FBI Director does not require their approval, his term won't expire until Sept of 2023.

Offline unknown

Re: Majority Of Americans 'Disapprove' Of Comey's Decision On Hillary
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 11:21:58 pm »

Some of the actual research data here:

Post-ABC poll: Reaction to FBI decision on Clinton e-mail use
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politics/post-abc-poll-reaction-to-fbi-decision-on-clinton-e-mail-use/2059/

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)