Author Topic: Democrat Idiots call for ‘pathway’ to marijuana legalization........  (Read 274 times)

Offline WAC

THE DUMMING DOWN OF AMERICA CONTINUES........................

ORLANDO — The Democratic Party endorsed a "reasoned pathway to future legalization" of marijuana and called for the drug to be downgraded in the Controlled Substances Act, in a tense and unexpected victory for supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders.......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/09/democrats-call-for-pathway-to-marijuana-legalization/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

THE DUMMING DOWN OF AMERICA CONTINUES........................

ORLANDO — The Democratic Party endorsed a "reasoned pathway to future legalization" of marijuana and called for the drug to be downgraded in the Controlled Substances Act, in a tense and unexpected victory for supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders.......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/09/democrats-call-for-pathway-to-marijuana-legalization/
Drive to any part of I-70. Follow I-70 to Denver. There's one pathway, right there.

As a great grandparent raising the youngest of my grandkids, all I need is for some dipstick in government to tell my kids it's okay to get stoned. At the same time they are putting commercials on television telling them that tobacco is bad, evil, kills kittens, makes you have to talk to your baby in a box, and such crap, they want to get them stoned?  If it is legal, parents will have lost the last best reason to say "absolutely not". Not that there aren't a host of others, like 'grow up and learn to deal with reality before dealing with altered versions of it.'  'Stoned people often make errors of judgement that can have dire consequences, much like drunk people do.' and 'If you want a decent job, be able to pass the test.'
But while those latter concepts often fall on deaf ears, the idea of a criminal record and jail gets through, at least sometimes. Take that tool out of the box, and a lot of kids are going to be veterans of rehab by the time they are 21.

And if committed for treatment...

can't own a firearm

and

likely won't be wanted by the military.

More war on the family, more war on our Kids, More war on America.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:25:12 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis