Author Topic: Report: '95 percent probability' of Pence as Trump VP  (Read 3501 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Report: '95 percent probability' of Pence as Trump VP
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 02:24:23 am »
Pence will be a good choice.

Running with Trump won't hurt him, and he'll be an asset to the ticket.

The selection of Pence (a halfway-decent conservative) will also demonstrate Mr. Trump's willingness to "choose rightly" when it comes to picking those who will serve with him.

No complaints from me...

The main job of a GOP running mate this year is "Who can explain all the crazy sh*t Trump says" on the Sunday talk shows.

And Pence will be a deer in the headlights for that job.  Newt has proven best at covering Trump's ass.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 12:58:37 pm »
Newt has proven best at covering Trump's ass.

Collectively.....Omar the Tent Maker couldn't cover Newt and Trumps Asses.  Even the canvas would have stretch marks.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 04:26:08 pm »
Jesus can be on the ticket and I still won't vote for Trump..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 05:09:56 pm »

Some people think Trump is Jesus.  **nononono*

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2016, 05:11:08 pm »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 05:45:50 pm »

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 06:18:00 pm »
Varvel is good. He should submit a portfolio to the Pulitzer committee. So should Branco.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 07:43:00 pm »
That's how I see it.

I cannot vote for a corrupt, liberal, pro-abortion reprobate, no matter who the VP choice is.

Trump has no wisdom, so cannot accept advice from others who know more than he.  He has proven that over and over again.

Unless Trump is ejected, I will not vote R this time around......

Has Mike Pence indicated he will accept the Veep job if offered?  I haven't read that anywhere.  I thought he was one of us (nevertrump).  He seems to smart to go on a suicide mission.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 07:46:53 pm »
Yes, nerve damage @truth_seeker ~ I'm sorry you have ringing too. Are you able to live well with the condition? If you have any advice, please let me know. There seems to be a possible connection between gut health and brain health [the ringing], but I'm only getting a slight amount of help in trying different supplements for same. They have a "ring-ping" list over at TOS. That's something I keep my name on.

Ear stuff is bad and no one seems to know what to do about it.  I don't have ringing but I've had labyrinthitis for 40 years.  It comes and goes but can affect one's balance. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2016, 07:55:00 pm »
Has Mike Pence indicated he will accept the Veep job if offered?  I haven't read that anywhere.  I thought he was one of us (nevertrump).  He seems to smart to go on a suicide mission.

Fox has a photo of the two of them walking side by side.  They seem to be pushing us to believe that Pence will say yes.

I think it's the end of him politically if he does.  I hope he IS too smart  for this suicide mission....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline WAC

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2016, 08:02:04 pm »
I could never  NEVER.  Because a man like that (Trump) clearly does not have wisdom or good judgment.  He is frightening in that if his mind finds strength in tyranny he also may fall in the same category with those devils.  We have already seen that Obama used the power of the pen.  So he has set precedence to abuse of power.  Ignoring the separate powers of government.  The next president is bound to do that also if there is no respect for Constitution and law.

Although I do understand peoples concerns by the looks of those he's considered for positions with him, those are not yes men, Trump will not be running things himself, and in fact is known, admittedly, to get the best people for "The Job".....I am much more at ease seeing those who he's considering for these powerful positions.

IMO Trump wants to be seen and heard, and will do so as President. He'll enjoy the cameras as he has all along....state Dinners etc. traveling for whatever needs be. But the doing of this Presidency he will hand over to others to carry out and that is a good thing.

Offline WAC

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2016, 08:13:52 pm »

I believe you....However, many of us have signed onto securing our people in their positions of power and making sure that Hillary doesn't change that....if she wins the people won't be in her equation for this country, rather her zeal for International Power is on her plate and will haul this country with her.