Author Topic: Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'  (Read 959 times)

HAPPY2BME

Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'
« on: July 08, 2016, 08:49:28 pm »
By Bianca Padró Ocasio
07/08/16

“I think [the Obama administration] continued appeasements at the federal level with the Department of Justice, their appeasement of violent criminals, their refusal to condemn movements like Black Lives Matter, actively calling for the death of police officers, that type of thing, all the while blaming police for the problems in this country has led directly to the climate that has made Dallas possible,” William Johnson, the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, said in an interview with Fox on Friday morning.

“I think one of the big differences then was you had governors and mayors and the president — whether it was President Johnson or President Nixon, Republican or Democrat — condemning violence against the police and urging support for the police,” Johnson said. “Today that's markedly absent. I think that's a huge difference, and that's directly led to the climate that allows these attacks to happen.”

"It's a war on cops," Johnson also said. "And the Obama administration is the Neville Chamberlain of this war."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-war-on-cops-police-advocacy-group-225291

HAPPY2BME

Re: Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 08:51:07 pm »

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 08:59:52 pm »
yes he did. Remember when he said this country should have a police force way bigger and have better weapons than US military?  This is a main reason BLM types are being funded and encouraged by teamobama.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/02/obama-unveils-national-obamalaw-plan/

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:01:21 pm by flowers »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 09:05:28 pm »
Anyone recall any instance where King Barack said that black protesters "acted stupidly"  in regards to a shooting or riot?

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 09:11:13 pm »
Anyone recall any instance where King Barack said that black protesters "acted stupidly"  in regards to a shooting or riot?
****crickets****

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 09:30:36 pm »
yes he did. Remember when he said this country should have a police force way bigger and have better weapons than US military?  This is a main reason BLM types are being funded and encouraged by teamobama.

============================

http://charleneaz516.blogspot.com/2015/01/alert-obama-openly-supported-new-black_26.html

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:31:44 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 09:38:02 pm »
What I also see arising from this....police refusing to wear uniforms for their own safety....giving birth to plain-clothes law enforcement...to a "SECRET POLICE".....and so on and so on.......
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 09:44:12 pm »
What I also see arising from this....police refusing to wear uniforms for their own safety....giving birth to plain-clothes law enforcement...to a "SECRET POLICE".....and so on and so on.......

=======================

The vast majority of law enforcement have good integrity and intentions, and try to do their job as best as possible in a nation that is torn, confused, and failing at the core.

What is right is wrong, what is wrong is right, and law enforcement is caught somewhere in between.

What I see if the government eventually changing the 2nd Amendment - TO PROTECT THE CRIMINALS.

Until then, what I see is Americans exercising their 2nd Amendment, as long as they have it.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 10:50:23 pm »

Think he might be trying to gin up using Article IV Sec 4 to 'protect' us?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington