Author Topic: Rush: The Left Politicizes Violence Like We've Seen This Week to Advance Their Agenda Against Conservatives, Republicans, Guns -- and Even Donald Trump!  (Read 927 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/07/08/the_left_politicizes_violence_like_we_ve_seen_this_week_to_advance_their_agenda_against_conservatives_republicans_guns_and_even_donald_trump

The Left Politicizes Violence Like We've Seen This Week to Advance Their Agenda Against Conservatives, Republicans, Guns -- and Even Donald Trump!
July 08, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  So, get this.  I just checked the e-mail during the break and there's the usual snark in there.  Some comments say, "There you go again, Rush!  You're the one politicizing everything.  You're the one blaming the Democrats.  You're the one claiming the Democrats benefit."  I'm not blaming anybody. I'm citing evidence.  I'm producing evidence and citing fact.  There's no question.  Take a look at just this incident here.  Can we all agree that the shooter is not a Republican.  We safely assume the shooter is not a Republican?

Could we logically conclude that if the shooter votes, he votes Democrat?  If he votes, can we assume... Based on 93% of the African-American vote goes to the Democrat candidate every four years, can we assume if he votes, he's a Democrat?  I'm not going any further than that.  I'm just trying to set up a premise here, and it is this:  When al-Qaeda, when ISIS, when militant Jihadists, when militant Islamists create and perform domestic terrorism, what do the Democrats do?  They blame the gun.

They blame paranoia on the right for describing it as "militant Islamic terrorism."  They will not even call it what it is.  Am I wrong to point out that President Obama and the Democrats have sought to blame George W. Bush and Guantanamo Bay and various other aspects of American foreign policy for the existence of Islamic terrorism?  Am I right or am I wrong?  I'm right.  Yet, when this guy... What is his name here? Micah X. Johnson.

When Micah X Johnson commits a massacre of police officers in Dallas, who gets blamed?  Conservatives.  Republicans.  Donald Trump, for crying out loud!  Jesse Jackson and any other number of civil rights activists pop straight up and blame Donald Trump -- who just happens to be the presumptive Republican nominee.  Other than that, what in the name of Sam Hill does Donald Trump have to do with any of this?  Absolutely nothing!

And yet, when Democrats murder people with guns, Democrats never blame the gun.  They blame conservatives.  They blame Republicans.  It's astounding.  And people let it happen.  When a movie theater gets blown up in Colorado, Brian Ross of ABC News, the first things he does is try to find out what?  If the shooter happens to be a member of the Tea Party!  I wonder, did ABC's investigative unit try to find out if Micah X. Johnson is a member of the Tea Party?

Did they try to find out if he's a member of the new Black Panthers?  I guarantee you they didn't.  Did they try to find out if he was a member of Black Lives Matter?  Maybe.  And would they have found anything wrong with that if they did?  Probably not.  So don't tell me in your snarky little e-mails here that I don't know what I'm talking about.  This is purely politicized, and there is a political party that seeks to advance its agenda after every one of these. I've got audio sound bites coming up here from prominent Congressional Black Caucasians which will make my point for me.

I want you to listen to Loretta Lynch.  Not only did she say she's going to investigate this as a hate crime -- and, by the way, that just means she's going to investigate it.  We don't know what she's going to conclude.  She may well conclude it wasn't a hate crime because Black Lives Matter doesn't hate!  Why, they've been commemorated by Barack Obama in an official commemoration ceremony at the White House.  Black Lives Matter, two leading members, were said by Obama to be better organizers than he ever was.  Here's the first Loretta Lynch sound bite...

LYNCH:  Americans across our country are feeling a sense of helplessness, of uncertainty and of fear.  These feelings are understandable and they are justified.  But the answer must not be violence.  The answer is never violence.  Rather, the answer -- our answer, all our answer -- must be action.  Calm, peaceful, collaborative and determined action.  We must continue working to build trust between communities and law enforcement.  We must continue working to guarantee every person in this country equal justice under the law.

RUSH:  Now wait for it.  Wait for it here...

LYNCH:  We want to take a hard look at the ease with which wrongdoers can get their hands on deadly weapons  and the frequency with which they use them.

RUSH: (chuckle) It's as predictable as the sun coming up.  And here's the next Loretta Lynch ...

LYNCH:  Those who seek to improve our country through peaceful protest and protected speech, I want you to know that your voice is important.  Do not be discouraged by those who use your lawful actions as a cover for their heinous violence.  We will continue to safeguard your constitutional rights and to work with you in the difficult mission of building a better nation and a brighter future.

RUSH:  You realize what this is?

LYNCH:  And to all Americans, I ask you, I implore you --

RUSH: Right.

LYNCH: -- do not let this week precipitate a new normal in this country."

RUSH:  You guys have defined a bunch of new normals like economic collapse, joblessness.  You realize what she's saying here?  "We will continue to safeguard your constitutional rights to work with you in the difficult mission of building a better nation and brighter future"?  She's telling you, protesters, "We will continue to look out for you.  We're going to continue to protect you protesters!"

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34