Author Topic: Ivanka Trump won’t be VP…but a cabinet post? Yep, that could happen  (Read 3342 times)

Wingnut

That is the most insane thing I have heard in hours and hours.

On the bright side Trump must be jones'n for a way to post a tweet. 

geronl

On the bright side Trump must be jones'n for a way to post a tweet.

If he has a 47-state landslide in the bag, then the only way to go is down. He should stop campaigning until election day and just stay home and eat $88 taco bowls

Offline Rivergirl

But Ivanka is soo brilliant.  Except that she never knew that a democrat could not vote in a republican primary in NY.  Couldn't vote for dear daddy.   

Offline Gov Bean Counter

But Ivanka is soo brilliant.  Except that she never knew that a democrat could not vote in a republican primary in NY.  Couldn't vote for dear daddy.

IMO, her "assets" would be appealing to only 50% of the population (give or take) and don't necessarily translate into good governance.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:14:47 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
So what Cabinet post would she be best suited for? The department of incestual affairs?
Natural pick for Sec. Treasury. That way the majority of the "skimmings" would end up in the tRump-Treasury.

Wingnut

Natural pick for Sec. Treasury. That way the majority of the "skimmings" would end up in the tRump-Treasury.

Well like a true trump... they  gotta protect their phoney baloney jobs!

Offline Suppressed

There's no way in heck Killary would appoint her to a cabinet post...she has too many supporters (bribes) to pay off.

Who's to say that wouldn't be just another payoff for the support her daddy's given?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn