Author Topic: Exclusive–Farenthold: Trump Meeting with House GOP Members Huge Success  (Read 343 times)

HAPPY2BME

by Neil W. McCabe
7 Jul 2016
Capitol Hill

A Texas congressman who attended the Thursday morning meeting between GOP presumptive presidential nominee Donald J. Trump and the members of the House Republican Conference told Breitbart News it was a productive meeting, with GOP congressmen showing genuine affection and respect for the New York City developer.

“The biggest takeaway is that even before he is elected, he came and listened to the Members of the House of Representatives,” said Rep. Blake Farenthold (R.-Texas), who is a deputy whip inside the conference. “It is more than President Obama’s done, since I’ve been here. I think the only time he’s addressed the Republican Conference was when he called us to the White House to scold us.”

Farenthold said the meeting was friendly and even jubilant.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/07/exclusive-farenthold-trump-meeting-with-house-gop-members-huge-success/

HAPPY2BME

Ha Ha!

Wingnut

Blake knows Jubilant! 

She's a stripper constituent

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You mean before the election he went to instruct them to say nice things about him.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

You mean before the election he went to instruct them to say nice things about him.

before he whipped out the Bible and extrapolated about Two Corinthians, led them a rousing rendition of the Russian national anthem and hawked 2010 ACN video phones to them.