Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Dallas Police Officers killed during protest march...w/updates  (Read 14680 times)

Offline WAC

Offline Suppressed

I couldn't get over the BLM crowd walking around and videoing without a care in the world.  I guess they knew they weren't the target, but good grief! 

Puts the lie to the claim that the cops are dangerous and they fear them.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

UK Telegraph has their own LIVE thread

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/dallas-shooting-two-police-officers-wounded-as-shots-fired-at-ra/

Two suspects arrested and bomb squad called after snipers kill four officers, wound seven at rally

Offline WAC

I hope everyone who was in on planning this and knew about it are all arrested

Lots of heartache tonight in the Dallas police dept.........once that's over...................................................................................

Offline WAC

Police later said a suspect who was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers was in custody and a person of interest had surrendered. They said a suspicious package was being secured by a bomb squad.

Offline Crazieman

Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Tomorrow the dems will be doing a sit in to ban automatic weapons again :whistle:      /s

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

geronl

Tomorrow the dems will be doing a sit in to ban automatic weapons again :whistle:      /s

only the ones with a carry permit though

Offline NavyCanDo

I have been saying for some time that it was going to be long hot and violent summer and it will be a bad time to let your guard down. And we still have two high profile political conventions only a couple of weeks away, with fears of violence happening at both Cleveland and Philadelphia. America is in Crises.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline WAC

Bet that guy went down hard!.... and then some.....don't mess with police officers....they're like Military if you mess with their own...

geronl

overhyped headline:

Cops shot as US descends into chaos
NEWS.com.au

They had changed the headline where that clicked to before I got there though.

I can image the original writer under a desk in Brisbane chattering about how we are all doomed.

geronl

I have been saying for some time that it was going to be long hot and violent summer and it will be a bad time to let your guard down. And we still have two high profile political conventions only a couple of weeks away, with fears of violence happening at both Cleveland and Philadelphia. America is in Crises.

Long hot summer is exactly what it will be

Offline R4 TrumPence

Thanks everyone for pics and posts.
please continue to update (those of you who are,up)

Also make sure we get a picture of Obama's sons, if possible tomorrow.

I am headed to bed. Night all!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline WAC

Dallas shooting now ranks among the deadliest attacks on U.S. law enforcement since 1900

Offline ArneFufkin

Offline WAC

You gotta hear this....it's a war zone with all that firing.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOS-wjZwmOk

Offline mrclose

Obama today was stoking racial flames.

"Although I am constrained in commenting on the particular facts of these cases, I am encouraged that the U.S. Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation in Baton Rouge, and I have full confidence in their professionalism and their ability to conduct a thoughtful, thorough, and fair inquiry.

"But regardless of the outcome of such investigations, what's clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.

"To admit we’ve got a serious problem in no way contradicts our respect and appreciation for the vast majority of police officers who put their lives on the line to protect us every single day. It is to say that, as a nation, we can and must do better to institute the best practices that reduce the appearance or reality of racial bias in law enforcement.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/sick-barack-obama-trashes-cops-racists-statement-alton-sterling-philandro-castile/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:36:41 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline NavyCanDo

Obama today was stoking racial flames.

So was the news, and they are doing it again tonight. I quote exactly the Seattle area FOX News affiliate Q13 anchor from about 20 min ago, "some say they had it coming".

Sick twisted liberal bastard.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

Police have formed a line in front of a 7-11 in what appears to be protection of the store.  There are thugs jumping around, flexing muscles, laughing, and possibly jeering at the officers.  Only about ten of the thugs. .

The store had closed early after a rash of thefts

geronl

Crime scene might encompass blocks of downtown, buildings to be closed....

geronl

WFAA-TV Retweeted
David Schechter ‏@DavidSchechter 23m23 minutes ago

Dallas Police say suspect says he is going to "hurt and kill" more law enforcement and he has planted bombs downtown.

3 suspects in custody... possible that bombs remain hidden

geronl

WFAA-TV Retweeted
Rebecca Lopez ‏@rlopezwfaa 23m23 minutes ago Dallas, TX

Chief Brown says the suspect told the "the end is coming and there are bombs planted all over downtown."