Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Dallas Police Officers killed during protest march...w/updates  (Read 14648 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
On Fox they have video of the shooter shooting as it happened., hiding behind pillars and firing.

Offline mrclose

ABC NewsVerified account ‏@ABC 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING: #Dallas shooting suspect in custody after shootout with SWAT officers, police say.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:57:55 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Victoria33

WFAA reporter saying female DART officer shot in shoulder and abdomen already talking about going back to work.

Her 10-year old daughter and father were there apparently
Dart officer, female, shot, and a buddy officer called shot officer's father, so father and officer's daughter went to hospital and were interviewed.

Offline WAC

Very true!
No looting tonight though.

Perhaps that remains to be seen......If I was a police officer I'd be in no hurry to assist these people now they've shown us time and again this isn't about Justice or even close to the word.....they do not know what that means...and further I don't believe for a minute that's what they're seeking when they protest......nothing said or done will convince me otherwise....they show they have no use for authority at any level...including their own homes.  I'm just done with them...and I make no apology for saying so.

You know there IS a line people can cross when they've lost whatever it is they think they have cause about.......they crossed it in Ferguson , Maryland and more than those.....so as tey would say..."WHATEVER....

Offline R4 TrumPence

On Fox they have video of the shooter shooting as it happened., hiding behind pillars and firing.

i am watching! This is unreal

Offline NavyCanDo

Prayers with the officers. It's really a sad situation. BLM continues to dig their own grave.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/07/08/12/29/shots-fired-during-protest-against-police-killings-of-two-black-men

News in Australia

Dallas shooting: Two suspects in custody after snipers shoot eleven officers during protest

“We believe that these suspects were positioning themselves in a way to triangulate on these officers from two different perches in garages in the downtown area and planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could,” Chief Brown said at a press conference.

geronl

Dart officer, female, shot, and a buddy officer called shot officer's father, so father and officer's daughter went to hospital and were interviewed.

Misty McBride is apparently her name.

Offline Victoria33

They arrested two who were in the car on freeway.

Offline R4 TrumPence

They arrested two who were in the car on freeway.

Did they say why?

Offline R4 TrumPence

geronl

Texas Governor Greg Abbott released a statement issuing his support for the victims, reminding the nation to unite.

"Our thoughts are prayers are with the Dallas law enforcement community and the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) officers killed and injured this evening.

"I’ve spoken to Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McGraw and have directed him to officer whatever assistance the City of Dallas needs at this time.

"In times like this we must remember and emphasize the importance of uniting as Americans.”

geronl

Caught them all.  Death penalty coming right up!

We do not know if those are the only 2 involved though.

Offline WAC

My gosh I feel so for these officers.....tonight was like a war zone seeing their fellow officers going down.... just so upsetting seeing this happens whenever these protests are out and about....only tonight they ambushed the officers!

Offline R4 TrumPence

Caught them all.  Death penalty coming right up!

Yep and now i am glad it is Texas!!!
They wont die of old age on death row there! :patriot:

Offline Victoria33

Did they say why?

They saw two men, one with suspicious bag which he threw in Mercedes car and the two took off at a great speed, so cops chased them.

geronl

Watching people walking around casually while cops are hunkered behind cars is strange

Offline R4 TrumPence

Watching people walking around casually while cops are hunkered behind cars is strange

They call them idiots **nononono*

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Video on Fox reminds me of 9/11 with everybody running.

Offline Victoria33

One taken into custody downtown.  Seems they are arresting, then talking so maybe bad guys don't get away.

Offline WAC

Offline WAC

[img width-500]http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/615/img/photos/2016/07/07/bd/13/Police_Shootings_Dallas.JPE.JPG[/img]

geronl

I hope everyone who was in on planning this and knew about it are all arrested