Author Topic: SOURCES: A Secret Ballot Would Guarantee A Trump Loss at the Convention  (Read 485 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I’ve spoken to several delegates on the Rules Committee and they all tell me the same thing. Based on their own conversations with each other, if it were a secret ballot Trump would absolutely not be the GOP nominee. In fact, I can report that several of the delegates tell me that there are now private assurances from 27 members of the Rules Committee that they will publicly support a measure to allow the delegates to vote their conscience. They need one more for a minority report to make it to the floor....

http://theresurgent.com/sources-a-secret-ballot-would-guarantee-a-trump-loss-at-the-convention/

Offline plewis1250

Let's do this delegates!!!

#DumpTrump
#DumpTrump
#DumpTrump
The pecking order: Christian, American, Conservative

Offline Mechanicos

This death throes of #neverTrump is getting comical. All this crap is just a handful of Cruz people making up stuff. So Gullible.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I was going to post "Awaiting Trump damage control squad to publicly plug their fingers in their ears and scream about 'presstitutes' etc." but it seems that while I was typing, it already happened.

This death throes of #neverTrump is getting comical. All this crap is just a handful of Cruz people making up stuff. So Gullible.

So predictable.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:57:27 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
May our delegates have courage and do the right thing!

Offline RetBobbyMI

Woohoo.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy