Author Topic: Paul Ryan Fires Shot Across the Bow With Disciplinary Action That Can Be Taken Against Hillary  (Read 835 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
House Speaker Paul Ryan reiterated his call Wednesday morning to revoke Hillary Clinton’s privilege of receiving classified intelligence briefings upon becoming the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee.

In the House Republican leadership’s weekly press conference, Ryan called upon Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to deny Clinton access to classified information:

http://www.ijreview.com/2016/07/644142-paul-ryan-revoke-classified-intel-briefings-for-hillary-clinton-as-dem-nominee/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=politics

geronl

I don't think they'd actually do it.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't think they'd actually do it.
The only time I believe Ryan would take action against anyone is if they were a Conservative, he's just another butt puppy like boehner was, all bark and no bite.

Offline hiram1950

House Speaker Paul Ryan reiterated his call Wednesday morning to revoke Hillary Clinton’s privilege of receiving classified intelligence briefings upon becoming the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee.

This seems unlikely.

Is Ryan trying to secure his reputation as a guy who will make great sound bite pronouncements when he and his puppeteers know nothing will come of them? Then, when he could do something actually worth the pronouncement and back it up with budget ceiling votes, he will
fold like used parchment paper.

He looks more and more like a caricature of DC.