Author Topic: The Puuuuurfect Woman  (Read 680 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

The Puuuuurfect Woman
« on: July 06, 2016, 11:48:13 pm »
A short time-out from all the serious political discussion.

In the  video this single gal tells you exactly what she likes and apparently what she's looking for in a companion, I really don't know why she's single.    :laugh:   Just think of all of the warm fuzzy nights together...with a box of allergy medicine.  :silly:      But If you don't like her cat, then just forget about it.

I would call her Kathy Bates style crazy. Bet she winds up in the news as the crazy cat lady hoarding 200 cats in her house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

Re: The Puuuuurfect Woman
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 11:56:51 pm »
I am pretty sure it was a joke. Hopefully.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 12:10:42 am »
It may be a joke, because we all know the perfect woman would own a golf course, a liquor store, and have a gun range in her back yard.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline SquirrelCutter

• Hey Moe, I'm tryin' to think but nothin' happens!
    • My homepage over on FR, if things continue as current I may find a new host.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 11:56:35 pm »
It may be a joke, because we all know the perfect woman would own a golf course MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL, a liquor store, and have a gun range in her back yard.

There, fixed it.

:beer:
"Do right, and risk the consequences" -- Old Sam Houston

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

I tend to say what I think, sometimes before I think.

And, as always, my opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them.