Author Topic: If Benghazi doesn't matter, what does?  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

If Benghazi doesn't matter, what does?
« on: July 05, 2016, 08:43:31 pm »
If Benghazi doesn't matter, what does?
by DR. ROBIN MCFEE
June 30, 2016

For me, these names matter: Christopher Stevens, US Ambassador to Libya, Sean Smith, career diplomat, Glen Doherty,   former Navy Seal, and Tyrone Woods, former Navy Seal.  All died in the service of the United States. They left behind loved ones who are owed the truth, and the sincere support of a grateful nation. But are we grateful? 

In the last few days much of what I have heard has been disgusting. Comments like "it's over" or "it is merely a partisan ploy to keep Hillary from the White House" or "mistakes happen in war, let's move on." 

I'm not sure what makes me sicker; the notion that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama allowed to die a US ambassador and brave Americans trying to protect him. Or the notion that both of them, Hillary especially, tried to cover up the mistakes, and activities that allowed Americans to be slaughtered, just to protect their campaigns, and legacy. Or the recognition my fellow citizens and much of the media are willingly providing political cover, excuses and support for Hillary Clinton - just so their candidate can win the presidency. 

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/if-benghazi-doesnt-matter-what-does#ixzz4DZLUnk9G
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

READ MORE

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: If Benghazi doesn't matter, what does?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 08:55:50 pm »
This past weekend, I noticed something very interesting at several big box stores.  My dad likes war movies and so when I went looking for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, I found that it was sold out everywhere.  I ultimately found a copy at a smaller discount "mom-and-pop" store, but it seemed to me that a lot of people are buying and watching that movie.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline r9etb

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 09:07:16 pm »
Abortion matters to them.  I begin to wonder if, to Our Betters in Government and Media, abortion is the only thing that matters to them.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 09:23:54 pm »
Abortion matters to them.  I begin to wonder if, to Our Betters in Government and Media, abortion is the only thing that matters to them.

Oh no.  Gay rights and ISIS civil rights are important to them, also.