Author Topic: Rush: What Does the Timing of Mrs. Clinton's Proven Negligence Mean for the Presidential Race?  (Read 898 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/07/05/what_does_the_timing_of_mrs_clinton_s_proven_negligence_mean_for_the_presidential_race

What Does the Timing of Mrs. Clinton's Proven Negligence Mean for the Presidential Race?
July 05, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here is Anthony in Cleveland.  Great to have you, sir.

CALLER:  Hi, Rush.  I'm a listener for 29 years, I think. Right around there.

RUSH:  You're pretty close.  We've got our 28th anniversary coming up in less than a month.  Do you realize, August 1st is gonna be 28 years?

CALLER:  Oh, wow.  Wow.  I'm approaching the third decade, so I'm a proud listener.

RUSH:  It's great to have you out there.

CALLER:  Thank you. I've been anticipating the end of this cheap matinee for several months now, and it happens a few weeks before the Republican convention?  I'm just interested in what your insight is towards that significance.

RUSH: Uhhh...

CALLER: If it is.

RUSH:  The timing of this before the Republican convention? Uhh, you'll have... I haven't thought about it in those terms yet.  What is your theory on it?

CALLER:  Well, I just think one of Mr. Trump's things that he says is "Crooked Hillary, Crooked Hillary," and it looks like, "No, no, she's not! Look, she's been exonerated." And I just hope there's enough ammunition there with Mr. Trump that he comes out and just --

RUSH:  Well, you see, that's... In a way, that's kind of the point.  She has been legally exonerated, but with a lot of questionable twists and turns.  Politically, she hasn't been.  The FBI director pretty much stipulated that she trafficked in top secret classified information.  The FBI director has committed that it's pretty likely that "hostile actors" got her emails. They couldn't find any direct evidence of a hack, but the hackers will be glad to tell you that they've done it.  But he laid out a case.

I went through all of the things that she did at the beginning of the program.  He just said at the end of the day, she didn't intend to.  He couldn't find any intent to be grossly negligent like they was, and so because there wasn't any intent, that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue this, in a legal sense.  You prosecute on the basis of the nature of evidence, the likelihood of a conviction.  Nobody wants to go into court thinking they're gonna lose if they even could.

Some cases, you have to prosecute -- like murder.  The OJ case, you have to prosecute it.  But things like this, prosecutors can decide based on all the evidence -- the recommendation from the people that collect the evidence, the FBI -- whether to go or not.  So the FBI director said (summarized), "I'm not gonna recommend that they prosecute because no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute the case." Well, based on what?

But that doesn't mean that a presidential candidate or a presidential party cannot prosecute what she has done here.  She has pretty much been tied to gross negligence.  This we knew before Comey went through it. We know she's been trafficking in these things.  We know she had a private server.  We know she had it set up so she would be able to shield it from public view.  That was why she did it.  The Clintons and the Democrats don't want us to be able to find out what they're really doing.  They don't want there to be an email report, for example, that shows why $100 million has been given to them by foreign governments, for example.

They don't want that record known.

But we know that it happened.

So it's gonna be up to now the political world to carry out the case, to prosecute the case. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, the timing of this. You know, let's not forget, the Democrat convention is the following week from the Republican convention.  So I don't... The timing of all this? If you want to start playing those games, I mean, the Lynch meeting last week with Clinton, and then Hillary's interviewed for three or four hours this weekend?  What the hell was that?  And then Comey? Nobody knew on Friday this press conference gonna be today.  Did you know Friday? (interruption)

Nobody knew that... It was just this morning we found out that Comey is gonna have the press conference here.  So look at what's happened in the last four days -- just the last four.  You had the Clinton-Lynch meeting on the tarmac in Phoenix. You had Hillary all of a sudden show up 3-1/2, four hours to interview the FBI.  We learned that all of the people the FBI was talking to on Hillary's staff could not tell the FBI anything, because she'd hired all of them as her "lawyer," quote/unquote, granting them attorney-client privilege.

Meaning, they had to say nothing, even though she didn't hire some of them 'til years after this whole thing surfaced.  So we have a weekend of speculation about Hillary's interview. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What does it mean?" Loretta Lynch was practically almost recusing herself but falling short of that, saying, "No, no, no, no. I'll accept the recommendation of the FBI and the career prosecutors."  And then there's all this scuttlebutt throughout the weekend; then we all wake up today, and find out Comey's got a presser 11 o'clock.

Whoa.

On the same day, Barack Hussein O is putting Hillary Clinton on Air "Farce" One, flying her to a campaign appearance in North Carolina.  Now, you know damn well he's not gonna do that if there's even the slightest possibility that the FBI's gonna recommend that she be indicted today.  By the way, you know, people are asking the wrong question.  Trump, come on! Get with it.  The wrong question is, "Who's paying for it?" 

That's not the question.  That's not gonna faze anybody.  Okay, so it's $200,000 to operate Air Force One and Obama's taking her to a campaign appearance.  The fact that it cost a lot of money? That's not gonna change one person's vote.  We're beyond that.  The question is: Why is she on Air Force One to begin with?  Why?  He's not taking Trump on Air Force One with him.  Why is he taking her?

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34